Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Mosley - who wins and how?
Mayweather by KO/TKO 4 33.33%
Mosley by KO/TKO 2 16.67%
Mayweather by decision 6 50.00%
Mosley by decision 0 0%
Draw 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2010, 09:55 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Like anybody cares about what Martin Rogers has to say about Boxing. He needs to stick to writing about Soccer, or other crap Americans could care less about.

The dude is a Pacquiao nuthugger and if he's not juggling Manny's balls in his mouth then he is bashing the sport of Boxing about needing a super-fight. Seriously Martin...stick to sports where people use their feet, because you don't know s**t about Boxing.
LoL, yeah I pretty much stopped reading what the yahoo sports writers have had to say. It really is just a bunch of bias garbage to shock readers into coming back or following what they have to say down the line.

I Boo Floyd all the time and last night I actually liked watching all 12 rounds.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:25 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
LoL, yeah I pretty much stopped reading what the yahoo sports writers have had to say. It really is just a bunch of bias garbage to shock readers into coming back or following what they have to say down the line.

I Boo Floyd all the time and last night I actually liked watching all 12 rounds.
Yeah, I mean is it any surprise that article came from the same site who is paid to have a "UFC" section instead of an MMA section, and they are also paid to keep it one slot above Boxing.

It really is funny though, if you look through Martin Rogers articles, I only came across 3 on Boxing from the last year. That article, another one that has him complaining about Pac/Floyd not fighting, and a third that says Pacquiao needs to be considered an All Time Great after beating Cotto.

His bullcrap and bias writing landed him on the front page of Yahoo though, so good for him, I guess.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:28 AM
logrus

Quote:
Yeah, I mean is it any surprise that article came from the same site who is paid to have a "UFC" section instead of an MMA section, and they are also paid to keep it one slot above Boxing.

It really is funny though, if you look through Martin Rogers articles, I only came across 3 on Boxing from the last year. That article, another one that has him complaining about Pac/Floyd not fighting, and a third that says Pacquiao needs to be considered an All Time Great after beating Cotto.

His bullcrap and bias writing landed him on the front page of Yahoo though, so good for him, I guess.
Haha, that's probably because Kevin Iole was stuck on the toilet and couldn't get his article in first. I don't even know who's worth the read on Yahoo anymore.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:59 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Haha, that's probably because Kevin Iole was stuck on the toilet and couldn't get his article in first. I don't even know who's worth the read on Yahoo anymore.
Iole is okay, sometimes.

I actually looked a little deeper at Rogers article history on Yahoo, and I swear all his Boxing articles are either Pro-Pacquiao, anti-Mayweather, or highly critical of Boxing in general. Why the hell they even let that guy write about the sport is beyond me.

Anybody who thinks last night's fight was bad for Boxing and good for MMA is clearly stupid.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Buc Nasty

LOL @ the ref!

Old 05-03-2010, 03:15 PM
logrus

Quote:
Iole is okay, sometimes.

I actually looked a little deeper at Rogers article history on Yahoo, and I swear all his Boxing articles are either Pro-Pacquiao, anti-Mayweather, or highly critical of Boxing in general. Why the hell they even let that guy write about the sport is beyond me.

Anybody who thinks last night's fight was bad for Boxing and good for MMA is clearly stupid.
Exactly, I am a Pac MAn nut hugger and an Anti Floyd supporter and even I thought his fight the other night was worth the watch, and I don't say that very often.

I found it funny that you researched Rogers lol.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:37 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Exactly, I am a Pac MAn nut hugger and an Anti Floyd supporter and even I thought his fight the other night was worth the watch, and I don't say that very often.

I found it funny that you researched Rogers lol.
It didn't take much research. I knew you were quoting the article that was plastered on the front page of Yahoo yesterday. When you click on the author's name it shows a list of every article they have written.

Anybody who doesn't respect what we saw on Saturday night from top to bottom doesn't deserve to get paid money to write about it on Yahoo in my opinion.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Miss Foxy

I love it I was at a party with over 50 people and I was the only one rooting for Mayweather!! Ahh the smell of victory!!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:57 PM
logrus

Quote:
It didn't take much research. I knew you were quoting the article that was plastered on the front page of Yahoo yesterday. When you click on the author's name it shows a list of every article they have written.

Anybody who doesn't respect what we saw on Saturday night from top to bottom doesn't deserve to get paid money to write about it on Yahoo in my opinion.
Still to much work for me lol.