Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Yes it's ridiculously expensive where I live..It's getting hot! People are not friendly at all, and finally try being a single, latin, lower middle class REPUBLICAN!!! lol. I changed my political parties. I get told mean things!! No sense in being with the AIP we don't get votes I had to go right or left..
Oh chic! Move to Indiana! Its hot here too, but for the most part folks are pretty friendly, especially in the smaller towns and its cool to be a republican here! How we ended up a blue state in the election is totally beyond me, Ive only met a handful of people who voted for Barak. Just pack up and start heading east, I'll hook you up!
Old 04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
Btw my brother came back after 7mths in Iraq!!! I know off topic, but just thought I would share!!
Thanks for sharing! I love our men and women in uniform. My brother is retired special forces. My nephew, Caleb will be coming home in a few months but it looks as though my oldest nephew will be heading out soon. Theres a VERY special place in my heart for these soldiers!
Old 04-18-2010, 01:56 AM
surveyorshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Anyone around south Louisiana or Mississippi needs to come eat and hang out this Saturday. We are having a crawfish boil and smoking a hog. Gonna have all kinds of food.(you all know how them church people are) surveyorshawn and Oddtodd, you guys already know that yall have an open invite and if anyone else wants to come just let me know.
Well shucks man! I just signed on and saw your thread! Oh well, maybe next time. At least I am watching the fights tonight! Oh yeah, I have basically been diagnosed with MS, but I seem to be going into remission or getting over this episode I have been having. I even drove a little bit today, so I should be working again soon hopefully!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Btw my brother came back after 7mths in Iraq!!! I know off topic, but just thought I would share!!
Glad he's back safe and sound!

And Shoots Like a Girl's nephew Caleb is a doll.

Sorry for going off topic. Hope the cookout goes really well, too bad we're on the other side of the Rockies...
Old 04-18-2010, 03:32 AM

Oh Shawn, I'm sorry to hear about the MS My older sister has had it for 15+ years. It's a crazy disease, it affects people in different ways although I think there are basic symptoms all have in common. Hang in there, I recently read about promising studies towards alleviating the symptoms/curing outright.

Last edited by flo; 04-18-2010 at 03:33 AM. Reason: usual bad spelling
Old 04-18-2010, 08:22 PM
philips4

Quote:
Yes it's ridiculously expensive where I live..It's getting hot! People are not friendly at all, and finally try being a single, latin, lower middle class REPUBLICAN!!! lol. I changed my political parties. I get told mean things!! No sense in being with the AIP we don't get votes I had to go right or left..
Oh sad, where in CA do you live? I live North County San Diego and love it! Come up here! I'm friendly, its not very warm because we are so close to the ocean, and we are Republican! We have a huge group of people that are normal and fun, though I know what you mean about some of the people! Ignore them!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Rev

Man shawn! dude, you gotta call me and let me know this stuff so I can be praying for ya brother.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
Oh sad, where in CA do you live? I live North County San Diego and love it! Come up here! I'm friendly, its not very warm because we are so close to the ocean, and we are Republican! We have a huge group of people that are normal and fun, though I know what you mean about some of the people! Ignore them!
I moved back from San Diego a few years ago.. I was in La Mesa, IB, Chula Vista during our stay. My ex was stationed on Coronado.. Yeah I miss SD, but hey what can I do. Im looking into moving to Arizona or back to Texas..
Old 04-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Glad he's back safe and sound!

And Shoots Like a Girl's nephew Caleb is a doll.

Sorry for going off topic. Hope the cookout goes really well, too bad we're on the other side of the Rockies...
He is a doll and a sweetheart too! I miss him like crazy!