Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-20-2009, 02:59 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDPARKASH
But i realy really want to see the re-match, i think it will do better then the first one in terms of numbers.

This one should really go to the deaths.
They should do the rematch in hawaii so that when penn is killed the tears will flow and flood the place .. LOL
Old 02-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDPARKASH
I guess they are going to have to review tape of his old fights to see if this is a reoccuring theme, if there is factual evidence of this in the past, then I will no longer support GSP. As I will find it hard to believe, that he didn't know that they were greasing more then once.

I am sure GSP uses body lotion regularly, aside from other things, to have good skin (don't know if prolonged use can have long term effects on slipperiness of skin). He seems of the type.

"Excessive" is a very subjective word, and can have many intrepretations.
The only interpretation that matters, is that applied by the SAC.

Just as the Decision is up to the Judges.

If the Commission intervened, which they did...it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. The commission found reason to rebuke him, thus he is guilty, thus he should be punished
Old 02-20-2009, 04:32 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

If the Commission intervened, which they did...it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. The commission found reason to rebuke him, thus he is guilty, thus he should be punished

you keep saying GSP is guilty when the commission is saying the corner man is the one they are looking at,,whose right,,you or the commission?
Old 02-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
you keep saying GSP is guilty when the commission is saying the corner man is the one they are looking at,,whose right,,you or the commission?

Dave is ofcourse
Old 02-20-2009, 04:57 PM
TDPARKASH

Nobody has come out and said excessive. Infact, I don't think they have had 100% clarity on the rules. My understanding of their comments was that "no vasoline is allowed other then selected areas of the face". I didn't even see them touch GSP, so the only way they can tell is by mere observation which will not hold up in court.

We both know that nothing is going to happen to GSP, but his cornerman may have some ramifications.

He will not be stripped, or have his losses held against him (except for his fans)

I suspect GSP will be at the top of the mountain for a while and when he evenutally hangs up the gloves, people may question his character (or his camps)............but won't accredit his victories to vasoline. I guess the ladder is the difference with using performance enhancing drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn