Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 04-08-2010, 05:04 PM
KevinD

Damn I hate the fact that I am stuck in southern Ontario far away from most Hughes fans. I would love to watch with forum members. That would be an awesome experience. This area is not the mecca of Hughes fans, but I for one will be a beacon to those around me, standing tall and cheering loudly for Matt!!
One day, hopefully I will get the chance to meet some of you and experience a Hughes fight together.
Great idea by the TS. too bad it doesn't work at the gym, but you are all invited to my place for the fights and beverages! Don't forget your passports
Old 04-09-2010, 02:58 AM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Okay I've heard from Todd. Guys, doing it at the gym is not going to be a possibility. Its not for the want of Trying, Todd thought it was an ace idea and really looked into it...the problems I reckon are the legal requirements about actually showing the event to an audience...its probably a copywright issue I think...needless to say the only way round it as I understand is a hell of a lot of money

However... Todd did tell me that him and a group from the HIT Squad are going to be meeting up to watch the fights. Here is the location, he says those who want to meet up, can come too

"Smokey Bones in Fairview Heights, IL, noon Saturday"

I cant make it I'm afraid.
I might just make that trip. any other forum mates going to show?
Old 04-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I am having a party!!! Fully catered, drinks, and all the rest!!! I am gonna wear my hit Squad shirt baby baby!! Then for the after party I am gonna wear my new BJ Penn shirt.. I am getting fully pedicured, manicured, and makeup done that day... This is the highlight of my year!! I know I know I am a dork, but I can't help it!
Pics or shens!!!!!!!!!