Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:16 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default NBA Playoffs Who R U Picking?

Okay, maybe the thread title was a cheap Mayweather vs Mosley rip-off...

Still, who do you guys like this year, and if you choose to say...WHY?



I will just leave this here for poops and giggles...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:53 AM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

like the lakers vs cavs in the finals but really just hope my bulls get in as the 8th seed... which is looking likely now that Chris bosh is done for the year!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:15 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
like the lakers vs cavs in the finals but really just hope my bulls get in as the 8th seed... which is looking likely now that Chris bosh is done for the year!!!
I am a Suns fan no doubt, but those are MY Bulls too!

1993 is like the Holy Grail of championships to me as a sports fan.

Yes, the Bulls can get it done against Toronto, but they still got two games after that and both teams have a game tonight. So it's not quite locked up just yet.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 AM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I am a Suns fan no doubt, but those are MY Bulls too!

1993 is like the Holy Grail of championships to me as a sports fan.

Yes, the Bulls can get it done against Toronto, but they still got two games after that and both teams have a game tonight. So it's not quite locked up just yet.
where did you live when you lived in chicagoland (i know off topic)

i like the suns too actually big nash fan but you guys need Brook lopez's brother back.. He was playing good for you guys... Schedule is brutal down the stretch though!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2010, 10:41 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
where did you live when you lived in chicagoland (i know off topic)

i like the suns too actually big nash fan but you guys need Brook lopez's brother back.. He was playing good for you guys... Schedule is brutal down the stretch though!!!
Born and raised in Joliet IL, but I always had family here in Arizona and kinda doubled back between the two for a while. Now I call AZ my permanent home, and I'm damn proud.

Yes, we love Robin Lopez and he needs to get back asap. Still, this is Nash and Stoudemire's team.

Stockton and Malone AINT GOT NOTHING ON MY BOYS!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opYTM7f2Lv4


Another personal favorite...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikREzeaGqkA

Amar'e is the most under-rated player in the league, true story.

Last edited by J.B.; 04-09-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-09-2010, 12:37 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Bulls might actually lock up the 8th spot. An with us playing the 11-68 nets its possible. Speaking of the NEts, WTF happened to that ORg. Anyways, good ol Bulls, under 500 and in the playoffs every year lol.

Might come down to the last game of the season whether were in or out.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2010, 12:47 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
The Bulls might actually lock up the 8th spot. An with us playing the 11-68 nets its possible. Speaking of the NEts, WTF happened to that ORg. Anyways, good ol Bulls, under 500 and in the playoffs every year lol.

Might come down to the last game of the season whether were in or out.
You can't go to sleep on a team with nothing to lose like the Nets, they will creep up and beat you.....

but yeah...they are pretty bad this year....

It very well could come down to the 82nd game, but lets hope that D-Rose and Co. pulls it together and makes things happen. It's important for them if they plan on attracting any of the top-dog free agents that are coming up before next season.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Laker girl in the house!! Lakers all the way!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-09-2010, 05:52 PM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Lakers V Cavaliers in the finals. Hope the Lakers take it.

Lived in the Valley of the Sun for ten years and never really liked the Suns.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-09-2010, 06:14 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

lakers and Cavs seem to be that next level above the rest of the teams...I hope the cavs take it though, I can't stomach kobe holding up another trophy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.