Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-20-2010, 07:39 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpnsman2000 View Post
I suppose we all are failures in some sense...I for one am not perfect by any means. I suppose the list could hold everyone in MMA and not just a select few.
Trolls on the other hand are an epic fail to every forum in the cyber-world.
???

1. We are not all public figures.
2. Most people expect public sports figures to act with a certain level of professionalism.
3. When you're rich / famous people are going to talk about what you do,
its the downside of being rich / famous.

Its the internet,
and it is a forum to discuss our thoughts an opinions.
Now, YOU might only care what a fighter does in the cage,
but me personally I follow guys who I feel like are good people,
who show heart, and who lay it on the line.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Dethbob

Quote:
I suppose we all are failures in some sense...I for one am not perfect by any means. I suppose the list could hold everyone in MMA and not just a select few.
You’re absolutely right. No one has the right to laugh about anything. The sensible thing is to go to all the humor threads and call everyone ‘Trolls’. They’re as bad as those people who work in the construction industry.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
We dont laugh because they failed.

We laugh because they made up some silly excuse rather then saying what you just said above.

Thats the difference...if all of them acted like you, there would be nothing to laugh at if they failed or not...but not all of them are as honnest.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:02 PM
wpnsman2000

Default WHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethbob View Post
You’re absolutely right. No one has the right to laugh about anything. The sensible thing is to go to all the humor threads and call everyone ‘Trolls’. They’re as bad as those people who work in the construction industry.
I called no one a troll...if you are trying to offend me I assure you, you have a long way to go...my line of profession isn't construction, but the opposite. I for one wouldn't ever consider talking trash about anyones profession as long as its a honest and just one. It seems you on the other hand have a problem with individuals in the "Construction Industry"...

Secondly, I do apologize for turning the thread into a pissing war...I was confused so to speak on the topic at hand...horrible excuses for losing I agree with...
Old 03-21-2010, 09:15 PM
rearnakedchoke

Greasegate is the funniest ....
Old 03-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:

Secondly, I do apologize for turning the thread into a pissing war...I was confused so to speak on the topic at hand...horrible excuses for losing I agree with...
dont worry about it
Old 03-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Dethbob

Quote:
-
I called no one a troll...if you are trying to offend me I assure you, you have a long way to go...my line of profession isn't construction, but the opposite. I for one wouldn't ever consider talking trash about anyones profession as long as its a honest and just one. It seems you on the other hand have a problem with individuals in the "Construction Industry"...
As a matter of fact, most of my family works in the construction industry, what I have a problem with is people who have no sense of humor and spend a lot of time trying to make sure no one else does either.

If you don’t have a problem with ‘individuals in the construction industry’ why was that your go-to example of people we should respect in spite of their vocation?

Oh by the way, what the heck is the opposite of construction? Starbucks?

“I do apologize for turning the thread into a pissing war” This is just a variation on the old sucker punch and run away strategy.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:16 PM
wpnsman2000

Default Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethbob View Post
As a matter of fact, most of my family works in the construction industry, what I have a problem with is people who have no sense of humor and spend a lot of time trying to make sure no one else does either.

If you don’t have a problem with ‘individuals in the construction industry’ why was that your go-to example of people we should respect in spite of their vocation?

Oh by the way, what the heck is the opposite of construction? Starbucks?

“I do apologize for turning the thread into a pissing war” This is just a variation on the old sucker punch and run away strategy.
I do have a sense of humor...I misunderstood the thread I suppose...I have a heart too and feel sorry for those that don't know the antonym of construction. I'm in the military and I ensure unwanted objects get destroyed. Now I would like to put the war of words to bed if Mr/Mrs. dethbob will allow it...
Old 03-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I do have a sense of humor...I misunderstood the thread I suppose...I have a heart too and feel sorry for those that don't know the antonym of construction. I'm in the military and I ensure unwanted objects get destroyed. Now I would like to put the war of words to bed if Mr/Mrs. dethbob will allow it...
I concure.

He's already appologised Dethbob so lets move on please