Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
at least have the balls to use my name if your gonna call me out

I hope that Vera wins...but if you watched my predictions video I clearly say I think Jon Jones actually will...I didnt see any classless behaviour in that video..he didnt throw a punch...I've seen fighters come that close and not be broken up before.
you would be surprised how many people on youtube and other mma websites blew up over this. It's very annoying and humorous at the same time when people make a big deal over some little antic (not that I would really count this as an antic). I'm hoping it will at least make vera fight more. He hasn't been in an exciting fight in a long time and he seems to fight at the level that his opponent is fighting on so I'm hoping that Jones puts pressure on him so he can put pressure back and then Jones can throw him around lol
Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
you would be surprised how many people on youtube and other mma websites blew up over this. It's very annoying and humorous at the same time when people make a big deal over some little antic (not that I would really count this as an antic). I'm hoping it will at least make vera fight more. He hasn't been in an exciting fight in a long time and he seems to fight at the level that his opponent is fighting on so I'm hoping that Jones puts pressure on him so he can put pressure back and then Jones can throw him around lol
Really I admit I usually get het up when professionals act in a non professional manner...and I dont appologise for that...however...I really didnt think that what you showed on the clip was enough to cause that level of response...I think they were separated before anyone of them really did anything dissagreeable. not that they wouldnt have but we may never know now

I hope Vera fights well...I do like him...I have kinda met him, though not to speak to...but I think that Jones will probably win...
Old 03-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Jason 16

Damm Vera looks skinny jones looks easly 10-15 pounds bigger