Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-16-2010, 06:15 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Only here could a herpes thread turn in to a Jab Bush thread.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:41 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Only here could a herpes thread turn in to a Jab Bush thread.
no .. i could think of plenty of other places neezy ...
Old 03-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I bet one in every two Americans also has the cold virus...I wont go into how they might have all caught that

It could be worse...it could be botchelism or something...did anyone else know that Leprosy still exists...was I the only person who thought that it went the way of smallpox
Old 03-16-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I bet one in every two Americans also has the cold virus...I wont go into how they might have all caught that

It could be worse...it could be botchelism or something...did anyone else know that Leprosy still exists...was I the only person who thought that it went the way of smallpox
Yes, I know. It is now called Hansen's Disease. There are still a few elderly members of a leper colony in Kalaupapa on the island of Molokai. They have been out of quarantine for 40 years but have stayed together as a community. The national leprosarium was in Carville, Louisiana. There are Hansen's Disease clinics in several large cities staffed by dermatologists. The disease has not been eradicated in the U.S. because of illegal immigration from third world countries.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I always thought it was wiped out like the pox...I didnt realize the disease still existed until recently
Old 03-16-2010, 10:11 PM

Wrestlers need to beware of herpes. They can get Herpes gladiatorium if they scrape their skin on a mat contaminated by fluid from herpes vesicles.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah, kinda like that guy who told the world a certain country had weapons of mass destruction and was adamant about invading that country against popular criticism ... then when he invaded, he found that there were no WMD and that the intelligence was faulty ... yeah, i hate those scare tactics
So, because of the above statement, you choose to believe the article stating 1 in 6 (in that demographic) has herpes is true?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:32 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I asked my buddy Manny what he thought of this idea and he said he would only consent to the tests 24 days before the sex. He doesn't like needles, or anybody putting cotton swabs in his peehole that close to the sex because it will hinder his performance.

Tell Manny it's going to be all right. If he really truly wants a piece, then he'll go through with it. Give him a good ole pat and keep his spirits bright by saying he can always visit the pump to jump start things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
If you only have sex with someone that your married to and don't divorce like your not supposed to you can go your entire life without even worrying about it.Wow! Just think!
Sadly that's not reality.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:39 PM
mscomc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I always thought it was wiped out like the pox...I didnt realize the disease still existed until recently
EHHHH dont be so sure friend. Smallpox as WE know it is erradicated, but it still exists in certain labs around the world, just in case there is some kind of bio-war.

Lets just say that the mutant forms of smallpox they have in labs are so bad, that if i ever caught it....please just shoot me.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:47 PM
County Mike

Don't be a fool.

Wrap your tool.