Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
I imagine Feldman is heartbroken, they were very close. Like brothers.
Actually Feldman had been quoted as saying he wasn't speaking to him til he got "clean"

In 2008, Feldman told People magazine that he would no longer speak to Haim until his former co-star got sober. In a clip from "The Two Coreys," Feldman and his wife, along with two other former teen stars, called on Haim in an effort to get him to admit he needed help, the magazine said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ex.html?hpt=T2
Old 03-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Actually Feldman had been quoted as saying he wasn't speaking to him til he got "clean"

In 2008, Feldman told People magazine that he would no longer speak to Haim until his former co-star got sober. In a clip from "The Two Coreys," Feldman and his wife, along with two other former teen stars, called on Haim in an effort to get him to admit he needed help, the magazine said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ex.html?hpt=T2
We got Corey Haim just three weeks ago -- and when asked if he was sober, he said he had been "good for a while."

Haim was out at Haute in West Hollywood on February 18 with longtime friend Corey Feldman, where he told us he was "doing well" and was looking forward to future film projects.

As we previously reported, Haim was found dead this morning -- the victim of an apparent overdose.

From TMZ...
Old 03-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
We got Corey Haim just three weeks ago -- and when asked if he was sober, he said he had been "good for a while."

Haim was out at Haute in West Hollywood on February 18 with longtime friend Corey Feldman, where he told us he was "doing well" and was looking forward to future film projects.

As we previously reported, Haim was found dead this morning -- the victim of an apparent overdose.

From TMZ...

Gotta love the media..
Old 03-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Gotta love the media..
I know right!! They are everywhere! Yikes..
Old 03-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:

From TMZ...
Hey chic, thanks for that post! I had read that too but couldnt remember where.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
Hey chic, thanks for that post! I had read that too but couldnt remember where.
No Problem. I actually was going to meet him last year at an autograph convention in the valley and I didnt make it. However since I was in his fan club I seen pictures of him and he was skin and bones I would have freaked.....Most recently he put on some weight and still had his gorgeous smile
Old 03-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
No Problem. I actually was going to meet him last year at an autograph convention in the valley and I didnt make it. However since I was in his fan club I seen pictures of him and he was skin and bones I would have freaked.....Most recently he put on some weight and still had his gorgeous smile
I was a bigger fan of Feldman, I always thought he was hotter but I was still a big fan! Its really a shame the way he lived his life and the way it ended. No peace. I cant imagine living my life without peace.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I'm just surprised he lived as long as he has. He's been strung out for more than 20 years.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:39 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
I'm just surprised he lived as long as he has. He's been strung out for more than 20 years.
Yup.

Still sad though.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Sad, but true I agree.. I always wanted to meet him somewhere in my mind I thought I could save him.. My mom always told me I had issues when it came to men!! lol..