Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Breathe~Relax~Smile <3

And if that dont work SLAP them, HARD.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I feel very sad. I am sick of people judging me and not knowing who I am. Tapping out
So...I offer you a gift of a beautiful peace of music to cheer you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhNWLJLls9c
Old 02-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

I feel very sleepy. I can't wait to get home, take a long, hot bath and curl up in my bed.

~Amy
Old 02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
I feel very sad. I am sick of people judging me and not knowing who I am. Tapping out
Some people suck! Usually if they are judging they are jealous (especially if they don't know you well). SCREAMING >>>>"DON'T YOU TAP, DON'T YOU TAP"!!!!! Really is some one like that worth it?? What kinda ass is ruining your bd week???

You got it going on don't let anyone make you think any different.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
So...I offer you a gift of a beautiful peace of music to cheer you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhNWLJLls9c
When I get off work I will listen to this music you posted I'm sure its lovely. Thanks Dave!!
Old 02-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
Some people suck! Usually if they are judging they are jealous (especially if they don't know you well). SCREAMING >>>>"DON'T YOU TAP, DON'T YOU TAP"!!!!! Really is some one like that worth it?? What kinda ass is ruining your bd week???

You got it going on don't let anyone make you think any different.
Thanks Trace, you are right. It's just people that know my BF's family always perceive me as a golddigger, and basically a *lute. Anyways your advice rocks honey and thanks.. God Bless you mama..
Old 03-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Miss Foxy

I feel very shocked and numb.....After almost 2years my boyfriend has been going out to bars and doesnt tell me so when I find out from other people and confront him he ignores me. Finally yesterday I had it and blew up on him. I told him what kind of f*ckery is this that he can't be a grown man and just tell me it's not like I am trying to control him, but when he lies that makes me mad Anyhoots he told me he's confused!?! He said he wants to be single, but he don't want to let me go. I told him I am gonna do us both a favor and end it..Oh prior to him saying he's confused he compared me to his cheating ex wife. I am sorry I am not a cheater. I give this man everything. My unconditional love, friendship, and the domestic stuff (cooking)....I just feel how can I try to work something out with a man that basically lies he wants to be single but keep me? Am I wrong? What do you guys and gals think? I know it's personal, but I don't know what else to do..
Old 03-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Unhappy

I feel sad I feel lonely I feel insignificant
Old 03-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Blade

Quote:
I feel very shocked and numb.....After almost 2years my boyfriend has been going out to bars and doesnt tell me so when I find out from other people and confront him he ignores me. Finally yesterday I had it and blew up on him. I told him what kind of f*ckery is this that he can't be a grown man and just tell me it's not like I am trying to control him, but when he lies that makes me mad Anyhoots he told me he's confused!?! He said he wants to be single, but he don't want to let me go. I told him I am gonna do us both a favor and end it..Oh prior to him saying he's confused he compared me to his cheating ex wife. I am sorry I am not a cheater. I give this man everything. My unconditional love, friendship, and the domestic stuff (cooking)....I just feel how can I try to work something out with a man that basically lies he wants to be single but keep me? Am I wrong? What do you guys and gals think? I know it's personal, but I don't know what else to do..
Sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it. Tell him to go take a long walk off a short pier.

And Tyburn it's just a fight, a sporting event, get over it.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
And Tyburn it's just a fight, a sporting event, get over it.