Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-07-2010, 02:38 AM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Wait! who's this Nate fella you're talking about?

Nate's a good guy. I hung out with him, and consider him a friend.

I have his back no matter how wrong he is most of the time
Yeah what he said, and I have his back, and Marks got my back, because Emily told him too!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Um, I'm pretty sure that to get ahead around here you have to kiss up to Michelle. NateR is just her front man.

~Amy
Old 03-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Um, I'm pretty sure that to get ahead around here you have to kiss up to Michelle. NateR is just her front man.

~Amy
Michelle is the She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed of the Forums
Old 03-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Miss Foxy

I think I have made it pretty dang clear I don't kiss anyones *ss..I think JB hit the nail with the high school comment ...
Old 03-07-2010, 04:39 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post

~Amy
I thought for all these years they were one and the same, kinda like a split personality.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:40 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I think I have made it pretty dang clear I don't kiss anyones *ss..I think JB hit the nail with the high school comment ...
lol, SHOTGUN!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
What are you talking about, You do get a prize for sucking up the most. Its called moderator....

I know your all laughing, yeah even the Mods are....

I stick around cause the posting on occasions is some of the funniest things I have ever read. Its funny to watch someone make fun of PBF and watch you freak out. Its funny to read the King of Wiki in Tyburn. Not to mention reading all the trash talks about Liberals is very amusing.
Ohhhhh you can tell you haven't been on here since the beginning. Back in my days, I was quite the contrary. I wasn't afraid to get into some arguments, including with Nate. I'm far from the ass kisser, actually I got the "hellraiser" mentality depending on the situation/topic. Those who've been on here for awhile know what I used to be like.

And I'll never forget when I first spoke to Nate (met him first when he was knocked out on the bed at the Luxor).
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Just because we agree with Nate, means we are "sucking up" to him?? Bollocks that! 1) What is Nate going to do, appoint me to an office or something? There is no reason to suck up to him.

I happen to agree with MOST of what Nate does, and he is an awesome guy who has taught me A LOT just by reading his posts for the past what, 4 years I think

2) Dave falls into this category as well, tho his posts are tiresomely long winded
1) he did for me, twas called "moderator"

2) I've taught you how to skim read havent I
Old 03-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
. Its funny to read the King of Wiki in Tyburn..
Actually...I just have most of the knowledge I post in my head...I only use Wiki to confirm or deny
Old 03-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
Ohhhhh you can tell you haven't been on here since the beginning. Back in my days, I was quite the contrary. I wasn't afraid to get into some arguments, including with Nate. I'm far from the ass kisser, actually I got the "hellraiser" mentality depending on the situation/topic. Those who've been on here for awhile know what I used to be like.

And I'll never forget when I first spoke to Nate (met him first when he was knocked out on the bed at the Luxor).

Those of us from the very beginning have all been sworn to secrecy. Actually I am quite sure I was on "The Other Side" for a while back then. We sure had some great times, didn't we?

~Amy