Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default M1 is such a joke

every fight ive seen they put a russian with like 30 to fight some one between 0 and 3 fights normaly with loseing records and if for some reason the russian ends up on his back they stand it up right away even if the guy has full mount
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2010, 12:42 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-02-2010, 06:47 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16 View Post
every fight ive seen they put a russian with like 30 to fight some one between 0 and 3 fights normaly with loseing records and if for some reason the russian ends up on his back they stand it up right away even if the guy has full mount
haha yeah, did you see the M - 1 fights on FSN the other night?

This other guy literally floored the Russian, got mount and the ref stood it up,
then the Russian lands one solid punch and the fight got stopped.

In another fight, a Russian guy got dropped and the ref just let him take a beating for like 20 seconds until he stopped it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
haha yeah, did you see the M - 1 fights on FSN the other night?

This other guy literally floored the Russian, got mount and the ref stood it up,
then the Russian lands one solid punch and the fight got stopped.

In another fight, a Russian guy got dropped and the ref just let him take a beating for like 20 seconds until he stopped it.
yep channel 31 on comcast I never knew m1 was on cable.

I think it was on the second fight the guy was sitting with his back to the cage and the guy round house kicks him in the face 3 time the ref stops the fight but dosent even yell at the guy for kicking a downed fighter.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-02-2010, 08:16 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16 View Post
yep channel 31 on comcast I never knew m1 was on cable.

I think it was on the second fight the guy was sitting with his back to the cage and the guy round house kicks him in the face 3 time the ref stops the fight but dosent even yell at the guy for kicking a downed fighter.
Yeah, pretty crazy.
I love how the crowd has tables in front of them and they're all eating and smoking.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2010, 08:45 PM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hmmm never noticed that i remeber watching a few events a long time ago and didn't notice anything go unfairly. But I can see them doing that hahaha.

M1 = sketch to da max!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.