I thought it was called melanin.
thats what I meant
Old 03-02-2010, 06:50 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
You'd have to spend some time in white and black america,
to maybe get a better understanding.

A lot of it comes from steretypes, but blacks are something like 15 percent of the US population,
while making up over 50 percent of prison population.
So, a lot of whites think of them as nothing but trouble.
i wouldn't say only that .. a lot of white people like blacks for the entertainment value ... singing, dancing (especially shuffling), athletics ..
Old 03-02-2010, 06:52 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
This whole incident was a not an act of racial intimidation but a complete hoax. The noose was made and left in the library by a female minority student. I wonder if the people that rushed the admin building with handkerchiefs on their faces will apologize . . . I won't hold my breath.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,5953265.story

well, since a minority did it, let's forget the whole thing ... whatever .. glad that they suspended the person, but let's not get it into our heads that minorities can't be racist or in this particular case, dislike blacks.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:55 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
well I talk to alot of black coloured fighters online....if that counts like my Favourite Suckerpunch Fighter outside of Jens Pulver, is Levon Maynard, he's Black, and I remember I got on extremely well with a guy at the HIT Squad when I visited called Cortez Coleman, I have an interview with him infact. There is always Antwain Britt ....But Anthony Morrison...now he is something to be observed...always going on about "cheese steak" whatever that might be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auEILllgSnQ

Then there is of course Cheick Kongo who I have met over here ...and there is also Mackens Semerzier, whose name I can never seem to pronounce correctly no matter how many times I try

ohh and LC Davis...I nearly forgot all about him

The black guys at work, they dont really speak much...one of them I dont care for because he's a numptie, and one of them seems petrified of speaking to anyone he doesnt know.

Now Black Women...I know lots about. I used to live with Several. this was in the Lay Community at Saint Paul's Cathedral...there was Kim, she was from Trinidad...she got married to Silvero Da Silva Eventually. But the person I really got on well with was Stella Kisitu, She was African. Then at University (which was actually before) I got involved with a Gospel church for a while, I knew Phylis Jordan from Meso America...if you have ever watched or know of the adverts that used to have "the Lilt Ladies" in it....she was like that, rotunde, always laughing, and Martins friend called Toyin Ogunjimo, she was from Africa...and my word could she ever sing. I have never heard anyone sing like that except off of records. A vocal delight
LOL .. have you really spoken to that many black people ?? LOL ... that is hilarious and i share Foxy's sentiment that your innocence is great ...
Old 03-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
LOL .. have you really spoken to that many black people ?? LOL ... that is hilarious and i share Foxy's sentiment that your innocence is great ...
Yes. Well, when I say spoke...most of it is online like this...but not in the case of half I listed which I've actually met, video proof of that was posted.

Unfortunately in all the places ive been there hasnt been a large black population in which to actually mix. I've had more experience of living with Asians then blacks...but more with blacks then orientals...other then
Seung-ho this Chinese guy I used to talk to and teach English to in London, and Aisa who was Japanese and got shot by the Israeli Army whilst out in Palastine, and then caught cholera aswell....and the odd Malaysian who has worked on our department at work...I couldnt tell you a think about the most common skin colour/type on the planet.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I love your innocence Dave!!
this is not the end, this is not even the begining of the end, but it might well be the end of the begining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAtut_ex9mw
Old 03-02-2010, 11:34 PM
rearnakedchoke

oh, and for the record, i think this person should be charged with a hate crime
Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
oh, and for the record, i think this person should be charged with a hate crime
Likewise what's wrong is wrong and what's right is right.. Regardless of skin color. Makes me sick to my tummy to think people find it funny that people have actually died like that whether black/white.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Black Mamba

This university can't seem to catch a break. Today a pillow case was made to look like a KKK hat was found at the library.