Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 03-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
we like water as well up here so thats okay.

i have a friend that happens to be the president of Molson's up here and he told me about a time he was at a brewers conference in the states.
he said after the first day was over him and the president of Coors and the president of budweiser went to bar to wind down a bit...well when they got there the bartender asked the guy from Coors what he would like and he said give me Coors,he said okay and then proceeded to ask the Bud pres what he wanted and he said give me a Budweiser...he then turned to my friend and asked him,he replied, give me a Coke..the bartender paused for a minute and then said okay then,what ever you want.
after the guys got there drinks and sat down the Pres from Coors asked him why he was drinking a coke if he was the president of Molson's up in Canada...he said well...you guys weren't drinking beer so i thought i wouldn't either.
Lived in California and beer was 3.2 there, could drink a lot of it and maintain. Moved back to Virginia and could get a mean buzz off a six-pack since the beer out here was 5.0 or something. I'd much rather drink Jack Daniels or some Johnny Walker, some Tequila too is fun except for the Mexico trip we had. Thought we were going to Mexican jail that night and a night on an earlier trip where a friend of ours punched a bouncer in a strip joint. How we managed to escape and thinking about it still sends shivers down my spine.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:05 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Lived in California and beer was 3.2 there, could drink a lot of it and maintain. Moved back to Virginia and could get a mean buzz off a six-pack since the beer out here was 5.0 or something. I'd much rather drink Jack Daniels or some Johnny Walker, some Tequila too is fun except for the Mexico trip we had. Thought we were going to Mexican jail that night and a night on an earlier trip where a friend of ours punched a bouncer in a strip joint. How we managed to escape and thinking about it still sends shivers down my spine.
Nevermind .. Did you post the LIST?