Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Stump Rules!

What did it say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Fixed that. The way you spelled it, it almost carries a different meaning.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Oddtodd76

alright.... spill the beans!
what is the 45 golden freakin tickets? hahahaha
Old 02-26-2010, 02:29 AM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 View Post
alright.... spill the beans!
what is the 45 golden freakin tickets? hahahaha
Na Na a boo boo not going to tell, got any money!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:11 AM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Na Na a boo boo not going to tell, got any money!!!!!!

Now that is just down right mean!!!! Nobody likes a tease!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:20 AM
Stump Rules!

I know! What a jerk!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
Now that is just down right mean!!!! Nobody likes a tease!!!
So let me see if I got this right, your going on the record as saying that, and I quote,"Nobody likes a tease", so will take that as a correct statement. So now I ask you, dont like to be teased do you, no shape, form, or fashion, never, under any circumstances, again never? Now think about it before you answer,. I await your response!!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
rearnakedchoke

Didn't you guys here? Matt has 45 tickets to the fight in UAE and is gonna have a contest for his Forum members to win some ... I wonder if flight is included .... now that prize would be awesome ... when does the fun start?
Old 02-26-2010, 03:09 PM
philips4

Quote:
So let me see if I got this right, your going on the record as saying that, and I quote,"Nobody likes a tease", so will take that as a correct statement. So now I ask you, dont like to be teased do you, no shape, form, or fashion, never, under any circumstances, again never? Now think about it before you answer,. I await your response!!!!

Well, well, well..... now let me rescind a little of this meaning! Sheeesh, are you taking lessons from Mark on literal meanings here?! I mean nobody likes to be teased in withholding of your info you are dangling in front of us.... now those "other" forms of teasing....I must admit a little teasing can be a bit, well, uh lets just say ...... hey wait!!!!! You are avoiding the question, what is the 45 ticket thing!!! ha ha ha, just kidding.....hows it feel now....wondering what oh what my favorite form of teasing could be, oh and its good, but I'm not a tease like you.... I love
Old 02-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
Well, well, well..... now let me rescind a little of this meaning! Sheeesh, are you taking lessons from Mark on literal meanings here?! I mean nobody likes to be teased in withholding of your info you are dangling in front of us.... now those "other" forms of teasing....I must admit a little teasing can be a bit, well, uh lets just say ...... hey wait!!!!! You are avoiding the question, what is the 45 ticket thing!!! ha ha ha, just kidding.....hows it feel now....wondering what oh what my favorite form of teasing could be, oh and its good, but I'm not a tease like you.... I love
Lets start by saying, Mark and I learn for each other,(its a buddy thing) and will also say, you are a very good tease, and yes thats a good thing. A promise is a promise, and my word means everything to me, so no, won't tell you, but if you guess then that is a horse of a different color.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:57 PM
philips4

Quote:
Lets start by saying, Mark and I learn for each other,(its a buddy thing) and will also say, you are a very good tease, and yes thats a good thing. A promise is a promise, and my word means everything to me, so no, won't tell you, but if you guess then that is a horse of a different color.
Oh boy I get to guess....and you have to answer! hmmmm, my teasing friend, so let me think, I have a few questions:
1. Did you make your promise to Matt
2. Does it involve the UFC
3. Does it involve a fight
4. Is it about a contest with forum people, public?
5. Is the 45 a reference to people, place, or thing
I know you can't want to tease us forever, after all the fun of teasing is eventually giving up so how about a few clues, that is not breaking your promise!