Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-18-2010, 06:31 AM

Besides America has Europe to thank for everything that it is.

From all our failings you guys made a stab at making the best country.

So you let us suckers do all the hard work and then steal the best ideas.

Cheaters.

I love America, I love England, I love France, Italy, Israel, Spain, Germany, Egypt. I have seen beauty in all.

But to be honest patrotism for me has died down a bit because really it really doesn't matter because we have a greater kingdom.

And being American won't make you better than a Indian, a Ghanian or whatever.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:33 AM
Rev

Being American does make me better than a Canadian though. JK Eh.
You are right, this world is not my home either.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:15 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
lol. ok dude. Never been over seas but I have been to Canada and Mexico, but hey I live in the USA, I dont feel the need to go anywhere else. When you are eating good steaks and shrimp, why would you feel the need to chase after a soggy potted meat soup.

I love the fact that you know everything about everyone. lol
I have lived all over America and been throughout a lot of "betterthanyou-ville"(canada) and I will take America any day. Must be because I'm an uncultured redneck who hasn't been anywhere. WAIT!!! My step mother who was born in Africa, raised in England, spent most of her adult life in Canada, but now is an American citizen says that she would never go back. She does admit that all places have good parts and bad, but America is the best place she has lived. You guys can continue trying to convince yourselves whatever you want, but Why does America have so many people trying to get in, legally and otherwise? How many times have you heard about people dying trying to get into canada?

You can say what you want and try to sound however you want, but why is it that when our soldiers come back from everywhere, they have people telling them that they want to come to America.
you are a funny guy Rev...you like eating steak and shrimp instead of soggy potted meat soup ?
it doesn't matter if you meant that literally or not either way its just a ignorant statement to make...it shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to the rest of the world.
and as far as people wanting to move to Canada from other countries ?
your right....no one wants to come here...Canada is made up entirely of aboriginals.
i'm not sure why you dislike Canada so much (although i do have a pretty good idea ) but you need to let your hate go...its just going to eat you up.
and as far as your statement about me knowing everything about everybody....not quite...but i do know everything i need to know about you.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
America is great but England is the greatest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
i think Canada is better
You guys should start your own thread.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:32 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
You guys should start your own thread.
lol.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:04 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I believe America is the greatest Country on earth because I am an American! Everybody ain't required to agree but I still believe it!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Rev

Quote:
you are a funny guy Rev...you like eating steak and shrimp instead of soggy potted meat soup ?
it doesn't matter if you meant that literally or not either way its just a ignorant statement to make...it shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to the rest of the world.
and as far as people wanting to move to Canada from other countries ?
your right....no one wants to come here...Canada is made up entirely of aboriginals.
i'm not sure why you dislike Canada so much (although i do have a pretty good idea ) but you need to let your hate go...its just going to eat you up.
and as far as your statement about me knowing everything about everybody....not quite...but i do know everything i need to know about you.

lol You sure got me. If you take me seriously, then that tells me all I need to know about you. My lack of knowledge about, what? ppfffttt. Please!! Dude!!
Hate? I have plenty of friends from Canada, I sure wish the rest of us could be as receptive as you are, doing a poor job of reading people through a computer and all. I bet everyone else on this forum feels like you do as well huh? Oh, thats right. You probably dont care what people think. Get real dude.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

lol You sure got me. If you take me seriously, then that tells me all I need to know about you. My lack of knowledge about, what? ppfffttt. Please!! Dude!!
Hate? I have plenty of friends from Canada, I sure wish the rest of us could be as receptive as you are, doing a poor job of reading people through a computer and all. I bet everyone else on this forum feels like you do as well huh? Oh, thats right. You probably dont care what people think. Get real dude.
you are just way to smart for me there DUDE ! !...lol...who even says dude anymore?

seriously though try and get some help with your anger problem.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:08 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
Besides America has Europe to thank for everything that it is.

But to be honest patrotism for me has died down a bit because really it really doesn't matter because we have a greater kingdom.
Saw a bumper sticker that once said with regard to America - which part of Europe is better? The half who's butt we kicked, or the half who's butt we saved?

Your second point is all that REALLY matters tho

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 02-19-2010, 02:11 AM
Rev

Quote:
you are just way to smart for me there DUDE ! !...lol...who even says dude anymore?

seriously though try and get some help with your anger problem.
lol, I will try DUDE.