Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-17-2009, 02:39 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default Big Bang Theory!

Do any of you watch this show? It comes on on Mondays, 7 CST on CBS. It is hilarious! I've just started watching it a few weeks ago.

Tonight's episode reminded me of Nathan, Ben and the rest of you who are into Star Wars, Star Trek and shows like that.

Sheldon is my favorite!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2009, 03:17 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Do any of you watch this show? It comes on on Mondays, 7 CST on CBS. It is hilarious! I've just started watching it a few weeks ago.

Tonight's episode reminded me of Nathan, Ben and the rest of you who are into Star Wars, Star Trek and shows like that.

Sheldon is my favorite!
I love Big Bang Theory, it's such a wonderful thing to have nerd-dom being celebrated on a weekly basis! I just wish work didn't keep me out until 8:30 on Mondays.

That's OK, I get back in time for Heroes!!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2009, 03:35 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
I love Big Bang Theory, it's such a wonderful thing to have nerd-dom being celebrated on a weekly basis! I just wish work didn't keep me out until 8:30 on Mondays.

That's OK, I get back in time for Heroes!!!!
Tonight, the show started with the guys playing some sort of Star Trek game and their answers were all some sort of "alien" gibberish-speak. I thought you and Nate would find that funny.

BTW, can't you record it?

(I think it's great too--that they're being "celebrated"!)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-17-2009, 04:22 AM
gymcoach97
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have watched the show pretty much since it began. Tonight's episode was actually a repeat. Due to the President's speech, I missed last week's episode because I recorded at the wrong time!

Without question, Sheldon is one of the funniest characters I've seen in a long time on TV and the actor, Jim Parsons, does a great job in that role. He has no concept of reality or emotion...everything in the world is strictly based on logic and logic only.

The show that comes on afterwards, How I Met Your Mother, is also pretty funny. Neil Patrick Harris' character, Barney, is a riot. He does a really good job with that character.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-17-2009, 04:25 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is online now
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymcoach97
I have watched the show pretty much since it began. Tonight's episode was actually a repeat. Due to the President's speech, I missed last week's episode because I recorded at the wrong time!

Without question, Sheldon is one of the funniest characters I've seen in a long time on TV and the actor, Jim Parsons, does a great job in that role. He has no concept of reality or emotion...everything in the world is strictly based on logic and logic only.

The show that comes on afterwards, How I Met Your Mother, is also pretty funny. Neil Patrick Harris' character, Barney, is a riot. He does a really good job with that character.
I concur completely on every point.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-17-2009, 04:42 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymcoach97
I have watched the show pretty much since it began. Tonight's episode was actually a repeat. Due to the President's speech, I missed last week's episode because I recorded at the wrong time!

Without question, Sheldon is one of the funniest characters I've seen in a long time on TV and the actor, Jim Parsons, does a great job in that role. He has no concept of reality or emotion...everything in the world is strictly based on logic and logic only.

The show that comes on afterwards, How I Met Your Mother, is also pretty funny. Neil Patrick Harris' character, Barney, is a riot. He does a really good job with that character.
The first one I saw was 2 weeks ago when Sheldon's friends were forcing him to get a driver's license. I was laughing so hard. He is brilliant in that character.

My sister watches the whole Monday-night CBS line-up of comedy shows.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.