Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-16-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Haha. It's just yogurt but thicker and worse tasting.
It makes good spackle in a pinch!
just kidding it's good but has to have some fruit added to it.

[
Old 02-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Haha. It's just yogurt but thicker and worse tasting.
Arf lol . I cant stand the taste of yogurt anyways , i cant imagine how bad that stuff is! Ive tried all the fruity yogurts , then Becky tells me shes got some boston cream pie yogurt and its awsome , so i try it and man that stuff is just nasty no matter how they flavor it . Plus it smells like vomit , yuk dont like yogurt lol
Old 02-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Arf lol . I cant stand the taste of yogurt anyways , i cant imagine how bad that stuff is! Ive tried all the fruity yogurts , then Becky tells me shes got some boston cream pie yogurt and its awsome , so i try it and man that stuff is just nasty no matter how they flavor it . Plus it smells like vomit , yuk dont like yogurt lol
Mac you know the old saying,"If it smells like fish, eat it, if it smells like vomit, dont eat it".
Old 02-16-2010, 05:27 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Well, it is milk that they let go bad on purpose...
Old 02-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Mac you know the old saying,"If it smells like fish, eat it, if it smells like vomit, dont eat it".
I don't think that's how that saying goes....
Old 02-16-2010, 08:30 PM
eric84

One time my roommate had bought a package of strawberries and left them at the front of the refrigerator. Every time you opened it you would see them right there on his side of the fridge. Well after a few weeks they were getting moldy but I didn't think anything of it because he saw them EVERY day. I figured he was doing it for a class or an experiment of some sort. They were in there for about 5 months and you couldn't see any strawberries, just a big fur of mold(looked like a chia pet of mold). Finally i asked him what he was doing with them and he goes " I thought they were yours... "
Old 02-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric84 View Post
One time my roommate had bought a package of strawberries and left them at the front of the refrigerator. Every time you opened it you would see them right there on his side of the fridge. Well after a few weeks they were getting moldy but I didn't think anything of it because he saw them EVERY day. I figured he was doing it for a class or an experiment of some sort. They were in there for about 5 months and you couldn't see any strawberries, just a big fur of mold(looked like a chia pet of mold). Finally i asked him what he was doing with them and he goes " I thought they were yours... "

~Amy
Old 02-16-2010, 10:28 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric84 View Post

okay maybe YOU win!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post

okay maybe YOU win!
OK What do he win
Old 02-17-2010, 01:09 AM

i've got ten doses of tetanus vaccine and 1000 cc of penicllin.

my taxidermy freezer is a different story... we won't go there

my vet freezer is a different story..... we castrate 1000's of calves in the fall and winter and save the nuts to have a "ball" and nut fry in the spring......