Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default New Rules regarding Siggie Contests

Hello Everybody,

Its time for a change

From now on I shall count the votes the day after the event as usual, and shall inform Flo our siggie maker of the results...but if you want a siggie, YOU will have to ask her for it but ONLY once the results are known

The reason for this is, frankly, there is no point in making a siggie for someone who doesnt want to wear it. this has happened in the past as far back as when I created the siggies myself

Now several times people have been tempted to count the votes themselves and declaire people the winner who havent won. Therefore NO Siggies will be produced until AFTER I have announced the vote and told Flo who the real winner is. From that point on Flo will ONLY make a siggie if the winner personally requests a siggie...this can be done by PM OR in the predictions thread

The rest of the rules remain the same, the week before the event any patron may make predictions in the official thread up until the show starts, and the one with the most correct answers wins. if two are the same we look at the tie breaks given on method and round for the main event.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Hughes fanboy

Makes sense.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 05-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Flo, I want a siggie
Old 05-07-2012, 05:23 PM

Great! I'll get one to you by tomorrow am for sure, OK (but should be sooner). Congratulations!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 05-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Hailey's Dad

Give her one with my ugly mug on it. That would make it more like a boobie prize.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:18 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Give her one with my ugly mug on it. That would make it more like a boobie prize.
Lol oh goodness!!
Flo, thanks and no rush. I just like to print em and keep on my desk!
Old 05-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

New Rules to begin with the TUF Live predictions thread

in the event that a tie break cant resolve desputes between people so that we end up with co-champions. I shall defer to the person who posted chronologically first in the thread.

Had this rule been in effect for the most recent event that would have given the victory to RNC despite Vizion having the same number of correct results and the same in the tie break...the moral of the tale is get those predictions in ASAP!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

As from this moment onwards, the Siggie Contests are over. I shall still do predictions threads...and the winners will still get their names in the thread of fame...but there will be no siggies.

I am not prepared to invest the time, my tether ran out through criticism by spiritwalker. I am frankly sick of being the only person to put any effort into this place and not even getting a bloody thank-you for it.

Collectively some of you have managed to alienate Flo so she doesnt want to do it anymore either.

IF one of you wants to work with me and produce these Siggies then let me know. Otherwise you can forget Siggies.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:55 PM

I'd just assume it's fine for people who "win" to make their own sig images. No need to get rid of the contest. If you're going to have the predictions, and still announce or list a winner, then a sig is just a sig. Doesn't matter who makes it at this point.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I'd just assume it's fine for people who "win" to make their own sig images. No need to get rid of the contest. If you're going to have the predictions, and still announce or list a winner, then a sig is just a sig. Doesn't matter who makes it at this point.
Thats True...but that paves the way for those who dissagree with my verdict in the event of a tie-break, to create their own siggies proclaiming they are winners...you know...like dear BJ Penn that time when he brought his ancient UFC Gold to a return fight claiming he was the true Champion coz he never lost it (I can dream that people will get that het up about this predictions contest )

So...Yes...the winner, as proclaimed by me is free to announce the result in their siggies