Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-25-2009, 06:34 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Default Fedor vs Mir or Brock..."he'd beat up both guys badly"-Hendo

UFC fighters seem not to share the opinions their employer does of Fedor:

Dan Henderson:
"He's tough to beat for anybody and right now, he should be ranked the top guy in the world. He'd probably beat the (heck) out of both guys [Lesnar or Mir]... He'd probably beat up both guys pretty badly."

Mark Coleman:
"He's so well-rounded, but I think his mind is a big part of his success..His mind is probably one of the strongest minds in the game. He fights differently than other people. His punches come from all different directions and you have no clue where they're coming from. His hips are great. He's the complete package....

...this guy is as close to unbeatable as there is in this sport right now. "

Shogun:
"He has a unique mindset, because he's a very calm, very tranquil fighter.. He's very relaxed and just does his job. He never panics. That's a huge difference between him and other fighters."

Friends, foes explain Fedor phenomenon | MMAjunkie.com
Old 01-25-2009, 02:03 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

I almost laughed right after Arlovski knocked him into the corner. When Fedor looked back up he had a 'Oh no, you didn't' look on his face. And then swung a sledgehammer. Beautiful.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
I almost laughed right after Arlovski knocked him into the corner. When Fedor looked back up he had a 'Oh no, you didn't' look on his face. And then swung a sledgehammer. Beautiful.
HAHAHAHA!
You can totally see what you're talking about in the replay. I think the split second that AA dropped his hands to launch that knee Fedor was like "Bingo"

The =folks that I was watching with were like "he didn't even hit him what happened?" I was like, watch the replay and when they showed it they were all going "holy **** that guy is a monster".

[
Old 01-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
HAHAHAHA!
You can totally see what you're talking about in the replay. I think the split second that AA dropped his hands to launch that knee Fedor was like "Bingo"

EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now thank you..

Last edited by Spiritwalker; 01-25-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now that you..
Hey, where's you sig?
Old 01-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Preach

I thought AA was going to beat Fedor to hear alot of people talk oh well. I see no weakness in Fedor/s armour..
And by the way why was Tito pronouncing his name Theodore instead of Fedor
Old 01-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Hey, where's you sig?

No pm with it yet.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:05 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now that you..
Actually, right before the fight Fedor was kicking his legs out and shaking them a little bit. I've never even seen him do that before. I almost got worried.....almost.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:44 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
HAHAHAHA!

The =folks that I was watching with were like "he didn't even hit him what happened?" I was like, watch the replay and when they showed it they were all going "holy **** that guy is a monster".
And unlike most strikers, Fedor throws a punch with his entire body. The power behind that punch was obscene!
Old 01-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Crisco

I never ever want Fedor to lose. EVER.

It's so nice having something to depend on in life..

You don't have to do anything else except pay taxes, die, and Never ever doubt Fedor EVER.