Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-21-2011, 04:11 PM
BamaGrits84

Default Mom Abducts 8 Kids

Quote:
From foxnews.com

A New York mother is on the run with her eight children after taking them from a child protective agency Tuesday.

Police fear the children may be in danger, myFOXny.com reported, after Shanel Nadal absconded with them during a supervised visit Monday afternoon at Forestdale Inc., an Administration for Children's Services facility in Forest Hills, Queens.

Nadal, 28, does not have legal custody of the children, who range in age from 11 months to 11 years, police said. Seven of them are boys -- all named Nephra Payne -- and one is a girl, named Nefertiti Payne.

They may be with their biological father, 34-year-old Nephra Payne, police said, and traveling in a black car.

A New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services Missing Child Alert was issued.
There are so many WFT statements here.

28 years old with 8 kids. All ended up in protective custody. Hum. I am going to assume they are a meal ticket for her, she used the welfare payemnts she was getting to get her nails done, pay for drugs, and who knows what else while her kids, probably supervised by the 11 year old, sat in a nasty home with no power or running water. Bet she sold her foodstamps too and left them with no food. This is just me assuming based on how the majority of these stories usually play out.

She gave 7 of the boys the same name as the dad? Is it because no one at the social service office would pick names for her? Was she too lazy to think of something? Was it so she wouldn't have to learn the names of each child?

Who is the idiot that was supposed to be supervising these kids that let this happen?
Old 09-21-2011, 06:54 PM

Dad & Mom ~

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-21-2011, 06:57 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Is she gay?
Old 09-21-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Is she gay?
LMAO!!!

Old 09-21-2011, 08:50 PM
County Mike

Squint your eyes if you're a crackhead.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:14 AM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Squint your eyes if you're a crackhead.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:24 AM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
There are so many WFT statements here.

28 years old with 8 kids. All ended up in protective custody. Hum. I am going to assume they are a meal ticket for her, she used the welfare payemnts she was getting to get her nails done, pay for drugs, and who knows what else while her kids, probably supervised by the 11 year old, sat in a nasty home with no power or running water. Bet she sold her foodstamps too and left them with no food. This is just me assuming based on how the majority of these stories usually play out.

She gave 7 of the boys the same name as the dad? Is it because no one at the social service office would pick names for her? Was she too lazy to think of something? Was it so she wouldn't have to learn the names of each child?

Who is the idiot that was supposed to be supervising these kids that let this happen?

The only problem that I have with that is she abducted them. If they were just her meal ticket then she would have to know that she would NEVER get another dime after that. The only motive I can see for abducting your children is the overwhelming desire to be with them. It obviously may not be best for the children to be with her but I can't fault her for wanting them.

As far as the boy's names, maybe they used their middle names and they did it out of some sort of family tradition thing or something.

White men do it and it's honorable to be William Richard Pompous III but a black man does it and he has no imagination.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
The only problem that I have with that is she abducted them. If they were just her meal ticket then she would have to know that she would NEVER get another dime after that. The only motive I can see for abducting your children is the overwhelming desire to be with them. It obviously may not be best for the children to be with her but I can't fault her for wanting them.

As far as the boy's names, maybe they used their middle names and they did it out of some sort of family tradition thing or something.

White men do it and it's honorable to be William Richard Pompous III but a black man does it and he has no imagination.
BJ Penn and his brothers all have the same name, Jay Dee.

George Foreman named all his sons George. He explained that he wanted them to always know who their dad was, he did it for love. He found out as an adult he was illegitimate.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:55 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
BJ Penn and his brothers all have the same name, Jay Dee.

George Foreman named all his sons George. He explained that he wanted them to always know who their dad was, he did it for love. He found out as an adult he was illegitimate.

All of the first born males on my dad's side of the family is given the first name William. They all use their middle names. I have no idea how far that goes back but it is still followed.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:41 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:

If she wanted them so badly why didn't she take care of them to begin with? Supervised visitation usually comes in when a parents has shown they are unwilling to act in the best interest of their child and put the children at risk for harm. The law requires costs to assume being with a parent is what is in their best interest and most courts make every effort to give parents a chance to change so they can be with their children. So if she really wanted to be with her child she should get whatever help she needs, not abduct them. That just proves how unstable she is and how she will put her own selfish desires above the safety and well being of her child.