Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Chris F

Default Gay Marriage a response to New York.

http://southronpartisan.blogspot.com...-my-state.html

This is my response to New York's recent acceptance of Gay Marriage as law.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:04 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I don't think they even gave the citizens of New York to vote on it! I think the state Senate just passed it without letting the citizens vote on it!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Buzzard

Good for New York.

I couldn't bring myself to read all of your response because the hatred dripping off of it soiled my shoes.

Why don't you concentrate on vilifying all the good religious folk who practice sodomy? How about cleaning out your own closet and staying out of the lives of other people who just wish the same freedoms as everyone else, one being to marry the person whom they love? Why not work on yourself? Could it be because you would rather spend your energy on hate?
Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Administrator

I read it all and agree with what he has to say.
Buzzard you are a fool. Do you believe anything in the Bible?
With things like this going on how close are we to the end?
Buzzard what are you going to do when all the christians on earth go to heaven? Whatever you do dont take the mark of the beast!
Old 06-30-2011, 05:31 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I read it all and agree with what he has to say.
Buzzard you are a fool. Do you believe anything in the Bible?
Buzzard what are you going to do when all the christians on earth go to heaven? Whatever you do dont take the mark of the beast!
Quote:
Buzzard you are a fool.
Am I allowed to state my honest opinion of you Mark, or will I get banned for it? I surly hope that you can take it if you can dish it.

You ask if I believe anything in the bible. In general, about as much as I believe the story of the 3 little pigs. Some historical aspects yes though. If you give me specific passages, I can address them individually. Do you believe everything that is in the bible happened?

Quote:
Please tell me you're not another one of the end of the world folks out there.

Quote:
Buzzard what are you going to do when all the christians on earth go to heaven?
Celebrate! Unfortunately it's not going to happen so I'll still be stuck on this rock with you.

Quote:
Whatever you do dont take the mark of the beast!
I've already got my 666 tattooed on my skull, had horn implants and split my tongue. I'm fully decked out in Satan art all over my body. To make it clear, I have no tats, horns or tongue split. There is no such thing in reality, so I couldn't take it even if I wanted to.

Have you even read the bible all the way through Mark? How many times? How long have you been a christian? What made you into a believer? Why weren't you before? Did you first read the bible and then convert, or did you do it without researching it.

I believe that the reason most people turn agnostic and atheist is because they have read the bible. Now I admit it's been quite a few years since I have read it completely and I find it interesting, but it is only a book of fiction to me. I was brainwashed and forced/indoctrinated into believing as a child. I had no choice then but I do now, and there is no way I can force myself into believing something as far fetched as the bible.

I'll address other responses if I am allowed to freely express my opinion, and I'll be able to do it without calling anyone a derogatory name.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Am I allowed to state my honest opinion of you Mark, or will I get banned for it? I surly hope that you can take it if you can dish it.
If you decide to do that...can you please do it in someone elses section of the Forum I could sooo do without the hassle of being the one who has to respond to whatever results from your Freedom of speech on this issue. Mark dislikes me enough already
Old 06-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Dethbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
I was brainwashed and forced/indoctrinated into believing as a child. I had no choice then but I do now, and there is no way I can force myself into believing something as far fetched as the bible.
That is a straight cop-out. No one brainwashed you, you believed what you believed. As a matter of fact I think you still do, why else would you be so defensive about it? I don't believe in UFOs, but I don't log on to every thread on the interweb desperately trying to convince everyone that I don't.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:41 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethbob View Post
That is a straight cop-out. No one brainwashed you, you believed what you believed. As a matter of fact I think you still do, why else would you be so defensive about it? I don't believe in UFOs, but I don't log on to every thread on the interweb desperately trying to convince everyone that I don't.
I wish I would've thought of that!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
+1

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-30-2011, 09:05 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Truth.