Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-09-2009, 02:46 AM
que

Default Rampage and Rashad smack talk Video - LOL

rampage totally won this verbal assault and rashad looked like a tool in this video.i like how rampage kept it clean and when rashad crossed the line and said "motherf*****" rampage was like 'oookk you don't gotta say that' lol

"there's gonna be some more black on black crime!"

http://mmamania.com/2009/03/08/quint...ck-talk-video/
Old 03-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Lyoto > LHW division
Old 03-09-2009, 05:15 AM
Chuck

I really used to like Rashad.... and dislike Page... but the more I watch them the more I see that getting reversed...

After the last fight where Evans started acting like a ghetto punk I started to dislike him....

Now I can't stand him!!

WAR RAMPAGE!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
I really used to like Rashad.... and dislike Page... but the more I watch them the more I see that getting reversed...

After the last fight where Evans started acting like a ghetto punk I started to dislike him....

Now I can't stand him!!

WAR RAMPAGE!!!!

I am a huge fan of Rampage and believe he is still the best at LHW.

I have repeatdly defended Rashad on here and have had to respect his performances but i gotta agree with you as well that he looked a prize idiot then.

I hate when the UFC do this. Sure its good and gets people excited but you have two fighters pitched in together and none can be seen to back down, SO its Rogans or someone elses role, to tell them when to quit it, like Dana does at the weigh in's. Otherwise it goes to long and gets awkward.

Whats more, it was Rampages fight, Rashad should keep it short and sweet. Rampage kept it clean, Rashad started getting rude and all in his face and it become silly.

Rampage then had the class to try and defuse it by making the joke at end.

I think this is a reminder that Matt Hughes composed himself the best whilst in Octagon and havin someone call you out
Old 03-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Moose

Dear Rashad,

I really like you away from the Octagon. I even like you somewhat in the Octagon. You seem like a good-looking, nice, and intelligent guy when speaking to reporters and fans. You've beaten some of the best to be the current champ in the toughest division in the game. You're undefeated, which is amazing. I guess what I'm trying to say Mr. Evans, is that I can never root for you until you drop the ignorant (ignant) bulls*** like grabbing your crotch during a fight, and getting into the face of a guy you shouldn't have a personal problem with, not to mention, right after his victory. Please take this into consideration when you look at yourself in the mirror before a bout, remind yourself that you should prove yourself with your fists, and not your mouth.

Signed,

Average White Guy.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Blade

Evans is a tool with a stupid name and man boobs. I hope Rampage kills him.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:00 PM
pistol-pete

Liked How Rampage talks, this whole thing is hilarious to me, when Rashad drops motherf*&%#er on him it made me laugh out loud, "Don't say that Rashad", real soft and nice.

Rashad is a little emotional because his teammate and friend just lost a fight. Rampage has been in front of a microphone for 10 years now, and Rashad has just gotten into the limelight, so he might not be as polished.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:59 PM
rearnakedchoke

i think it was a good exchange ... will be a good fight imo ......... i will take rampage, but it ain't gonna be easy .. i think page will exploit the fact that rashad has never been past the 3rd and tire him out before executing his own style of black on black crime ...
Old 03-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
rampage totally won this verbal assault and rashad looked like a tool in this video.i like how rampage kept it clean and when rashad crossed the line and said "motherf*****" rampage was like 'oookk you don't gotta say that' lol

"there's gonna be some more black on black crime!"

http://mmamania.com/2009/03/08/quint...ck-talk-video/
Quinton is a better at verbal sparring then he is at physical boxing.

He's fantastic...he's so quick and clever

like at the start Evans wasnt doing so bad, but Jackson had the right idea, repeat the same phrase, there was zero counter to that and then Evans sorta dissolved into just nodding appropriately...

Quinton clearly won that...though the end was a little bit off...he shouldnt have thrown the microphone coz they are expensive, but other then that. He controlled where the talking went, notice how he shut Evans down and ended the conversation by changing the conversation, he brought it to a respectable close and there was nothing Evans could do

He's also very human. He makes mistakes..but I think he's genuine...I just think you have to be careful about when to take him seriously. A defence mechanism he uses is his comic releaf, it stops people getting that close and pinning him down...what makes him loveable is he's not afraid to do things to embariss himself or laugh at himself...people find that refreshing.

Having said that...he's not mad like Mayhem Miller...he knows where to stop the funny games so he doesnt become a walking loon and a joke to others. He's also...smaller then he looks on TV in real life.

...and he dances to music...he's outrageous when he does that

I seem to remember Rashad wasnt too bad smack talking against Tito Ortiz at one of the press conferences though. I think its just that Quinton is on a "whole nother level" ahhahahahahahahaha

Last edited by Tyburn; 03-10-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Chuck

I'm having a hard time with the "ball grabbing/kissing issue from last time...

You can't tell me that's something all fighters do that's for sure....