Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 12-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Unhappy TUF 12 Finalists are....

Kyle Watson didnt make it

So im not interested

But for those who are...its that Jonathan Brookins and whats-his-chops Johnson guy.

I hope Brookins wins
Old 12-02-2010, 09:32 PM
billwilliams70

Default I Don't Play Homer Favorites

I think that Brookins will win it.......Brookins has some skills, and what I liked most about him is that he was humble through it all. He didn't attract attention to himself (neither did Watson).

I think that if Watson had beaten Brookins, he'd win it too....but that's not the way it happened. Brookins and Watson proved to be the best two fighters in the house. While Johnson came in highly touted, he's very one dimensional and he gasses quickly....and when he gasses, he gets REALLY sloppy.

I say Brookins subs him in the second round.....

Should he be fighting, Watson will win his fight on Saturday as well.

I'm also thrilled that Koscheck has no fighters in the finale, and that really bothers him.

Later.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post
I'm also thrilled that Koscheck has no fighters in the finale, and that really bothers him.

Later.
every cloud has its silver linning
Old 12-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Yes he is on the Finale card...

but its pissed me off that they would have Wilkinson, Chivitchian and McKenzie

AND NOT Dane Sayers Really...they should have the loosing two semifinalists fight each other, because they made it to the top...and then they should only have two people who deserve it. McKenzie is one of them...wilkinson is not, Chivitchian is not....it should be

Jonathan Brookins V Michael Johnson (finalists for contracts long term)
Nam Phan V Kyle Watson (single fight for having reached Semi final stage)
Cody McKenzie Vs Dane Sayers (Outstanding effort and achievement award)

and NOONE ELSE from that season at all.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Hughes fanboy

Brookins will win...was hoping to see Kyle too.

This show has just gotten to be AWFUL.

Will there ever be a Sean Sherk, BJ Penn, Frankie out of this show?
doubt it.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 12-03-2010, 01:59 PM

Michael Johnson doesnt seem to be particularly good at anything.. He is just really athletics... Athletism will only get you so far... Brookins actually gave Jose aldo a good fight so im taking him..
Old 12-03-2010, 05:30 PM
billwilliams70

Now that the season itself is over, I think that GSP did an outstanding job as a coach. His good qualities as a coach really highlighted Kos' horrendous abilities. Which, to be honest, was a bit of a shock....since he was on the show I thought he'd want to improve on things that he felt were wrong about the coaching. Oh well.

On a side note, my wonderful wife (not a huge MMA fan) is so looking forward to seeing GSP beat Koscheck. She hopes that GSP submits Kos so Kos can have no excuses about losing. He either falls asleep (or gets something broke) or taps.....the choice will be all his she says.

Later.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:38 PM
rearnakedchoke

brookins takes this in the first, RNC .. MJ will have nothing for him ...

Cue JB to insert MJ photo .. LOL
Old 12-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post
Now that the season itself is over, I think that GSP did an outstanding job as a coach. His good qualities as a coach really highlighted Kos' horrendous abilities. Which, to be honest, was a bit of a shock....since he was on the show I thought he'd want to improve on things that he felt were wrong about the coaching. Oh well.

On a side note, my wonderful wife (not a huge MMA fan) is so looking forward to seeing GSP beat Koscheck. She hopes that GSP submits Kos so Kos can have no excuses about losing. He either falls asleep (or gets something broke) or taps.....the choice will be all his she says.

Later.
Dont forget he passed, according to himself, most of the coaching, over to his team, including Greg Jackson. But his Character and demenour in the face of being verbally attacked was outstanding.

Josh did everything he could to harras GSP outside of physical abuse...and GSP refrained from playing ball

I hope that GSP finishes him and that its the most embarrising thing ever (though I dont wish physical injury on anyone) I would like to see him left high and dry without the ability to give an excuse.

I feel this season of TUF salvaged the product...but ruined Josh Koscheck forever in the eyes of any compus mentus fan
Old 12-03-2010, 06:19 PM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Dont forget he passed, according to himself, most of the coaching, over to his team, including Greg Jackson. But his Character and demenour in the face of being verbally attacked was outstanding.

Josh did everything he could to harras GSP outside of physical abuse...and GSP refrained from playing ball

I hope that GSP finishes him and that its the most embarrising thing ever (though I dont wish physical injury on anyone) I would like to see him left high and dry without the ability to give an excuse.

I feel this season of TUF salvaged the product...but ruined Josh Koscheck forever in the eyes of any compus mentus fan
I know, that's why I believe he did such a good job. He acted more like the CEO of the team and let the people that train him train the team......it worked out really well. I've always said, about GSP, that he follows a game plan better than anyone, and he set up the best plan for his team, and it worked.

Later.