Old 02-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Default Home mortgage relief for millions of illegals

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=89967
Old 02-26-2009, 03:08 AM
kyle

tell me this is a joke

they said this in the article

'We don't target or go after illegal immigrant customers," he said. "But if an illegal immigrant owns a home legally, we could try to help them under our program.

Now how can in illegal own a home in our country legally? can someone explain this to me B/C i dont get it
Old 02-26-2009, 11:58 AM
County Mike

This is BS! Help the citizens with their mortgages before you help any illegals.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
This is BS! Help the citizens with their mortgages before you help any illegals.
How would you go about determining the immigration status of each applicant? Would you (not meaning you personally) target them because of the color of their skin, accent, or some other trait?
Old 02-27-2009, 02:44 AM
Stump Rules!

I'm not County Mike but I do play him on TV so I'll answer. There are lots of ways, social security numbers, birth certificates, a line of credit, references. It's not hard to figure out so let's not try to make this a racist thing. Seems the word "ILLEGAL" doesnt mean anything these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
How would you go about determining the immigration status of each applicant? Would you (not meaning you personally) target them because of the color of their skin, accent, or some other trait?

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Black Mamba

This makes me sick. We had to sacrifice a lot just to buy a manufactured house, and we can't own the land (only the house). My family can't even afford a house, and yet these illegals are getting mortgage relief?

What about the people who are legal citizens of the is country?
Old 02-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I'm not County Mike but I do play him on TV so I'll answer. There are lots of ways, social security numbers, birth certificates, a line of credit, references. It's not hard to figure out so let's not try to make this a racist thing. Seems the word "ILLEGAL" doesnt mean anything these days
I'm not trying to make it a racist thing, just wondering how one would go about it in a cost effective way without trampling on the rights of those with legal status.

I'm pissed because I have played by the rules and lived within my means, but don't see anyone offering me anything because I lived my life responsibly. Not that I want anything, but don't want it to cost me more because of the irresponsibility of others.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle
tell me this is a joke

they said this in the article

'We don't target or go after illegal immigrant customers," he said. "But if an illegal immigrant owns a home legally, we could try to help them under our program.

Now how can in illegal own a home in our country legally? can someone explain this to me B/C i dont get it
"Yes we can" pretty much sums it up. Don't forget, 52% of us voted for this idiot.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:00 PM
kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
"Yes we can" pretty much sums it up. Don't forget, 52% of us voted for this idiot.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:02 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
LMAO

I got a funny mental image of some confused person asking

"Can we just help immigrants before US citizens"

and Obama saying (all enthused) "YES WE CAN"