Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Garandshooter

Default DPMS

Since DPMS sponsors Matt, lets all use it as an excuse to buy one of their rifles. I'm thinking of the 20 inch A2 model.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:43 PM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garandshooter View Post
Since DPMS sponsors Matt, lets all use it as an excuse to buy one of their rifles. I'm thinking of the 20 inch A2 model.
I got the Panther bull 24 special a couple years ago. It is a coyote killing machine !!!!!

Last edited by Mac; 02-28-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Garandshooter

I was shooting one of those today, that belonged to a friend. I like to shoot high power, and already have an a4, so I thought I would get an A2. I also enjoy shooting coyotes, but we run them with dogs, so a lighter rifle is better.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garandshooter View Post
I was shooting one of those today, that belonged to a friend. I like to shoot high power, and already have an a4, so I thought I would get an A2. I also enjoy shooting coyotes, but we run them with dogs, so a lighter rifle is better.
Yeah , something to swing . I call all of mine in and prefer something a bit heavier for a better rest. Truck window works well LOL.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Oddtodd76

I had to build my own ar...don't have the money to just go out and buy one like you guys! HAHA
Still putting pieces on it that i want...I bought a better grip for it yesterday....next up is a rail mounted bipod.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 View Post
I had to build my own ar...don't have the money to just go out and buy one like you guys! HAHA
Still putting pieces on it that i want...I bought a better grip for it yesterday....next up is a rail mounted bipod.
Hey , i never said i bought mine