Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-08-2009, 12:18 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default GSP's greasy mystery solved!

I was just sitting here watching TV and a commercial came on about Men's Vaseline Hand and Body Lotions!
I knew Georges didn't "grease" as he's been accused!He just uses the product!

http://www.vaseline.co.uk/Product.as...ucts/MENLotion
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2009, 12:59 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

If I were a UFC fighter, I would rub my body with Gold Bond body lotion. When I put that stuff on, I can feel it the next day in the shower, it's slick. If a fighter were to apply it in the morning, when they fight in the evening, they would no doubt be slick.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2009, 02:55 AM
TonyCap
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
If I were a UFC fighter, I would rub my body with Gold Bond body lotion. When I put that stuff on, I can feel it the next day in the shower, it's slick. If a fighter were to apply it in the morning, when they fight in the evening, they would no doubt be slick.
I wonder if there's a ban on things like that...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2009, 12:23 PM
cubsfan47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I was just sitting here watching TV and a commercial came on about Men's Vaseline Hand and Body Lotions!
I knew Georges didn't "grease" as he's been accused!He just uses the product!

http://www.vaseline.co.uk/Product.as...ucts/MENLotion
I can think of a much cheaper product to use, it's called Crisco.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan47
I can think of a much cheaper product to use, it's called Crisco.
theres a regular Patron by the same name
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2009, 01:43 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default

Well, I'm just saying....maybe he didn't know he was greasy
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2009, 03:24 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Well, I'm just saying....maybe he didn't know he was greasy
Is it possible that it could be diet related? Are there any known low-fat foods that will cause excessively oily skin?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2009, 05:00 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

When I eat KFC chicken, my face and hands get really greasy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:53 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default



It's those French Canadian fries. Does it every time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Is it possible that it could be diet related? Are there any known low-fat foods that will cause excessively oily skin?
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2009, 02:50 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
theres a regular Patron by the same name
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.