Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Default OK.. here it is...

If I get banned, a smack down or whatever.. here it is...

I have been reading this CRAP that Matt's fans have been saying for 3 days now. And I am SICK of it.

Coming on to Matt's site, Matt's forum and taking a crap, spinning his words and making speculations on a VERY BASIC statement is utterly STUPID.

Iím not saying GSP did something wrong and Iím not saying that it would have changed any outcomes of any fights; but what I am saying is, for my last two fights against Georges, he felt greasy.

Matt didn't accuse GSP of cheating.. or that it changed any outcome. Matt was nothing but gracious in his recent fights. He has been nothing magnanimous to GSP.

To read that so many "fans" want to bash on him just makes me want to puke!

Matt pays for this site... yet you people whine for nothing.. Matt GIVES stuff away.. yet you bash him, Matt allow you "fans" more access to his private life than any other UFC fighter that know of, yet you accuse him of being "jealous".

Did Matt go to some sports website.. complain to the UFC, contact the media of some type?? NO, he mentioned it on his blog.. yet you rip into him.. all of you fair weather "fans", suck!

I take want many of you are doing in the same vein as coming into my home, my dojo, and trashing me...

Matt may be too busy to be concerned with "fans" like you.. he may be a better person by not responding to you... But I am not.. maybe some of you that think your fans.. but have no problem saying crap like "Matt's just jealous" should maybe consider why your here..
Old 02-06-2009, 12:44 AM
atomdanger

I am way confused, who is this meant to be directed at?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
I am way confused, who is this meant to be directed at?

They know who they are.. and some of the names.. I was REALLY shocked by.. long standing forum members.. some that were her before me on the old site..

it's just really disheartening..
Old 02-06-2009, 12:45 AM
matthughesfan21

ROCK ON, how would you get banned for that, you are reiterating what the authority is saying
Old 02-06-2009, 01:05 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker

I have been reading this CRAP that Matt's fans have been saying for 3 days now. And I am SICK of it.

Coming on to Matt's site, Matt's forum and taking a crap, spinning his words and making speculations on a VERY BASIC statement is utterly STUPID.

Iím not saying GSP did something wrong and Iím not saying that it would have changed any outcomes of any fights; but what I am saying is, for my last two fights against Georges, he felt greasy.

Matt didn't accuse GSP of cheating.. or that it changed any outcome. Matt was nothing but gracious in his recent fights. He has been nothing magnanimous to GSP.

Matt pays for this site... yet you people whine for nothing.. Matt GIVES stuff away.. yet you bash him, Matt allow you "fans" more access to his private life than any other UFC fighter that know of, yet you accuse him of being "jealous".

Did Matt go to some sports website.. complain to the UFC, contact the media of some type?? NO, he mentioned it on his blog.. yet you rip into him.. all of you fair weather "fans", suck!

I take want many of you are doing in the same vein as coming into my home, my dojo, and trashing me...

Matt may be too busy to be concerned with "fans" like you.. he may be a better person by not responding to you... But I am not.. maybe some of you that think your fans.. but have no problem saying crap like "Matt's just jealous" should maybe consider why your here..
Dave, this entire post is sig-worthy. I can't fit all of it in there, but I'll put in as much as I can.

WAR SPIRIT!!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:

I’m not saying GSP did something wrong and I’m not saying that it would have changed any outcomes of any fights; but what I am saying is, for my last two fights against Georges, he felt greasy.

It's actually not a surprise from some of them. We've had this problem before and it's almost always when GSP comes into the picture.

GSP fans are a strange breed, you not only have to say that you like GSP, you have to say that he's the greatest UFC fighter ever, he's an expert at all aspects of MMA, and he's the future of the sport. If you don't, then you're just a hater who knows nothing about MMA. And if you're an MMA fighter or champion that doesn't think that GSP is the greatest MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, then you're just jealous or bitter because GSP is supposedly so much better than you.

These people are just crazy.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
It's actually not a surprise from some of them. We've had this problem before and it's almost always when GSP comes into the picture.

GSP fans are a strange breed, you not only have to say that you like GSP, you have to say that he's the greatest UFC fighter ever, he's an expert at all aspects of MMA, and he's the future of the sport. If you don't, then you're just a hater who knows nothing about MMA. And if you're an MMA fighter or champion that doesn't think that GSP is the greatest MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, then you're just jealous or bitter because GSP is supposedly so much better than you.

These people are just crazy.
Just to keep things straight...Is GSP the heir to the Hughes throne?? I think so.. I think that GSP is a great fighter.. (please note I think Hughes is a great fighter.. compared to Rashad fighting great...)..
Old 02-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Just to keep things straight...Is GSP the heir to the Hughes throne?? I think so.. I think that GSP is a great fighter.. (please note I think Hughes is a great fighter.. compared to Rashad fighting great...)..
I don't know if I believe GSP is the heir to Matt's throne right now. He might be the title holder at the moment, but I don't see him being a champion on the same level as Matt just yet.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:22 AM
Stump Rules!

I love GSP

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I love GSP
Yeah, but you like Matt Hughes more. So you're not one of the loons.