Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-01-2009, 12:09 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default Junie Browning

Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.
UMmm OK........
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i dont get why people keep saying junie has no skills. if i recall correctly i believe he did really well in his last fight. I know beating kaplan isnt really something to brag about but still i think people say he sucks only because they dont like him. and ts junie is probably not afraid to fight you either
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-01-2009, 01:21 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

LOL, yeah, Kaplan's no big deal. I'll be honest, I don't like the guy, but that doesn't really blind me. He just seems like your average fighter IMO but because of his persona on the show, the UFC decided to give him a contract as well. Maybe once his cardio is up to par and now that he claims to be serious about training, he'll surprise some people. I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
LOL, yeah, Kaplan's no big deal. I'll be honest, I don't like the guy, but that doesn't really blind me. He just seems like your average fighter IMO but because of his persona on the show, the UFC decided to give him a contract as well. Maybe once his cardio is up to par and now that he claims to be serious about training, he'll surprise some people. I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.
to tell you the truth I think both Kaplan and Junie would crush you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-01-2009, 02:58 AM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

yea an average mma fighter is a hell of a lot better than an average person at fighting and you have said your an average person so........
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.
werd!!!

Speak the truth...

Junie is a tool.. with average to less than average skills from what I have seen.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-04-2009, 12:08 AM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.
my money is on rockdawg .... junie is a punk ... i would fight him at a catch weight and crush him ...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-04-2009, 12:48 AM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.

I'm not afraid to fight him either. I can't stand him and would love to choke him so hard he has those tiny bloody pinpoint spots in his eyes.


~Amy
__________________
__________________________________________

My son made this for me:
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
I'm not afraid to fight him either. I can't stand him and would love to choke him so hard he has those tiny bloody pinpoint spots in his eyes.


~Amy
But I thought thats what you do to someone you love

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.