Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default 4th Reich? The Standards say it all!!!

Soooo...I watched a the video of President Obama giving a little speech at a state banquet being hosted for him in Germany. It was boring, so my eyes wandered...you know whenever he does things like this you will always find behind him the Standards of the Host and the Visitor arranged in little buckets...

I think what got me was that Third Standard...Although Obama has visited many European Countries before, I have never seen ANY single Country at a State Banquet, elevate the flag of the European Union, akin to their own or the visitors.

Angela Merkel knows that Berlin, rather then Brussels IS the European Union, although the parliaments, courts, and chit chat take place in a different country, the real problem is, that Europe runs on Money...the person with the most money is the person who is incharge because they can effectively refuse consent to any project they wish, and cause that project to flop, due to lack of funds.

By peaceful Treaty, Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, in the same Historic Office as Adolf Hitler, effectively directly controls SEVENTEEN out of the Twenty Five Soverign Nations which form the European Union...She has already replaced Two of the Seventeen Governments without the use of democratic vote. and further Four have been threatened in the last three years, and a further one has yet to be dealt with.

Whilst her Empire isnt quite as big as that dominated by the Third Reich, which also included part of Africa (Merkel has none) and parts of Russia (Merkel is slowly melting and adding more states in the Eastern bloc at present) it is more stable...There is no war...just a few short lasting violent protests...and so without economic ruin (not just "crisis") no particular end of this dominance in sight.

I hope that in the Referendum, schedualed in this country for 2016ish, the British people will decide to leave the European Union (thankfully, we are not one of the Seventeen very unlucky members) Sorry, but I for one, certainly do not want to see a Federal Republic of Europe under the control of the German Chancellor...I dont want to see a Federal Union AT ALL. I dont like the financial bonds, I dont like the Judicial bonds...and I flat out refuse political unity with some of those monsterous nations. The last thing (forgive me) we want is to end up like the United States of America, where Soverign States are Governed from One City, by a Single Big Government.

No Thank You!

Rumour has it, that there is even a german contingency for if the Euro Currency actually fails all together.

Its called The Deutsche-mark...apparently, they have been printed ready to distribute to the Seventeen Euro Currency States...you know...just incase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xjp5VhH1hU
Old 06-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

the was the press conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-omSNkDLk

oh...and another thing...Merkel mentions a "Free trade aggreement" being conducted between Europe and America...bear in mind, the European Union started life as NOTHING MORE THEN AN EXCHANGE RATE MECHANISM FOR FREE TRADE ON THE CONTINENT

You do realize, that eventually the United States, like any other Soverignty, stands to become, essentially part of the European Federation.

THIS guys is World Wide Big Government it would effectively make a Single Federal Government...and trust me when I say...it WONT be under Washington long term...it will end up under Berlin if it mutates the same way as it did in Europe.

How long before America joins the Union then. LMAO!

Last edited by Tyburn; 06-20-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:57 PM

So these 17 are under her, or rather, Germany's control? Shades of Hitler but she's just going about it differently?

I saw some of Obama's Brandenburg Gate speech talking about nuclear reductions again and quoting from JFK's historic speech. I also read some of it online. When I read this part, the last line, I was, "Me too!"

Quote:
And I bring with me the enduring friendship of the American people, as well as my wife, Michelle, and Malia and Sasha. (Applause.) You may notice that they're not here. The last thing they want to do is to listen to another speech from me.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
So these 17 are under her, or rather, Germany's control? Shades of Hitler but she's just going about it differently?

I saw some of Obama's Brandenburg Gate speech talking about nuclear reductions again and quoting from JFK's historic speech. I also read some of it online. When I read this part, the last line, I was, "Me too!"
The Seventeen Eurozone States share the same multinational currency known as the Euro. The problem they have had, is that each State has a different economy, which means that interest rates and price fixing goes on, and it simply wont work, because each have the ability to set their own national budgits, and interest rate....but they share the same currency.

There are, to be frank, only two ways to sort this problem out.

1 Do not use the same currency (as the others in the Union have opted for)
2 One Central Political Union which can apply financial matters across the entire Seventeen.

At present, neither is happening, and this is why the crisis continues.

Germany would like one central political union, under their judgement. This would effectively render Germany in control financially of all Seventeen, and therefore in control of Seventeen Economies. The Seventeen are supposed to be trying to work this out in a treaty...but its caused a split in the Union, because it makes it two tier...Those States in the union that do not have political unity, and those that do. The nearest American ulternative would be to say that Texas remains in the American Union...but uses its own texan dollar, sets its own economy and financial status outside of any federal reserve....it wouldnt work very well....

Soooo...what happens is that when a one of the seventeen dont do so well, Germany offers to bail them out IF AND ONLY IF they do what Germany says...and sometimes that is as abrupt as to order the replacement of the entire Government of the troubled Seventeen State...if they refuse...the Germany with-holds the money.

No less then Twice has a European Country lost its Government in this way, including Greece and Italy. Spain, Portugal, The Republic of Eire have been warned. Cyprus was the latest casualty...and rumour has it Slovenia is about to go tits up.

Ultimately, its very plain to see, that the only way out of this mess, with a future for the Union, is full financial and political union, under the State with the most money. Once that has happened for the Seventeen, you will find the Union for the rest of the members becomes unworkable, and they either join the Euro, or leave...most will remain because they are landlocked and have given too much away already.

Follow that with a Treaty between the Two Strongest Unions...and its only a matter of time before one displaces the other. My bet is that Europe will win over the United States, because unfortunately, the State of the American Union is such that each of the individual states long since gave their soverignty up....and whilst technically it is a Union of Fifty Soverignties...for the sake of the way that Europe works, Washington is America...Get Washington in your pockets, and by default, you have control of everything. The individual states have less to give up, they just go with the autonomous flow.

We have taken about fourty years to get from Exchange Rate Mechanism, to Single Currency...I suspect a Full Federalized Union in Europe by 2020 under Germany, and say another thirty odd years to suck in the Americans once they realize they are no longer a super power and we have to stick together coz of the Chinese advance...and you will have one Federal Western World.

That will be Half a World Government. Then it will be deals with China...because you always have to deal with someone outside yourself....you can see the way this goes.....

Effectively Germany already has control being the biggest financial hand in the Union...soon it will have actual control, in a political union...and then She'll come sailing across the Atlantic to invade the New World

All by harmless treaty, of course...not a drop of blood shed.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
THIS guys is World Wide Big Government it would effectively make a Single Federal Government...
A one-world government is a bad, bad, bad idea no matter how you look at it. Since every human being is inherently evil, then governments can never avoid corruption. When a one-world government inevitably becomes corrupt, then what can you do? You'd have to actually leave the planet in order to escape the tyranny and oppression.

It's never a question of IF a human government will become corrupt, it's a question of how quickly a human government will decay into hopeless corruption.

So, the US putting itself back under the boot heel of Europe is a horrible mistake and would completely erase over 200 years sovereignty and freedom in this nation.

The only way a one-world government will work is after Christ's return during the Millennial Reign; but that's because He will be ruling over the Earth with an iron fist as a perfect and incorruptible leader.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
A one-world government is a bad, bad, bad idea no matter how you look at it. Since every human being is inherently evil, then governments can never avoid corruption. When a one-world government inevitably becomes corrupt, then what can you do? You'd have to actually leave the planet in order to escape the tyranny and oppression.

It's never a question of IF a human government will become corrupt, it's a question of how quickly a human government will decay into hopeless corruption.

So, the US putting itself back under the boot heel of Europe is a horrible mistake and would completely erase over 200 years sovereignty and freedom in this nation.

The only way a one-world government will work is after Christ's return during the Millennial Reign; but that's because He will be ruling over the Earth with an iron fist as a perfect and incorruptible leader.
The joke is...the European Union was never supposed to be anything more then an exchange rate mechanism...that is ALL it was supposed to be. In LESS then Fourty Years...its gone from a document on paper, to having its own Government, producing its own legislation, having its own supreme court, ellecting its own President, and having a single currency across two thirds of its members!

its like the US Union ON ACID!

The other Joke is, its BECAUSE of the investment to rebuild Germany, that the Germans are the most wealthy, and therefore, obviously incharge as the biggest contributor.

So what you have is a Fourth Reich, by treaty, rather then a Third Reich by war.

The force thats brought the US and EU together is one of the knowledge that they need each other for trade and investment, because their empires are so vast, who else will they trade with...and with times being hard...and positions on the world stage being eclipsed...you know...strength in numbers.

But I am NOT kidding you when I say...you do NOT want to be part of this. I may speak harshly against YOUR Union....but your Union is a pussy cat compared to such an ancient hostile force as Old Europa....America may be a Mighty Dragon.....but Europe is a plague! She appears harmless, lulls one into a false sence of security, and then snaps her jaws shut like a venus flytrap

We have been playing politics for One Thousand Five Hundred years in our Current Form...Two Thousand if you include our Infancy...it would almost be better for the US to go to China instead