Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default IRS Fiddle

As I understand it...although I could be wrong...the American IRS...is pretty much the same as the British Inland Revenue. Basically...its the Governmental departments that collects the tax....some Woman asks the President if he thinks they have "targetted conservative groups" I'm not quite sure what she means....as in...Republicans pay more tax then Democrats

THIS is really interesting....some Woman asks the US President if he thinks the White House mislead the American Public over "Talking points" whatever those are, over the Benghazi thing...Obamas response is...awkward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-vPRgKtIAE

Oh...and if I was the US....I wouldnt be touching Europe with a barge poll right now ...The American Federation may find its met its match with Merkels Fourth Reich
Old 05-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

President Obama admits that the IRS discriminated politically against a number of Conservative Groups that applied for Tax exemption. Hinting that they qualified for the status, but were denied because of their political affiliation.

The IRS is supposed to be non-political, and therefore for democrat members of staff to abuse their position against Republicans would ammount, one presumes, to gross misconduct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3klq5xakqA