Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Site Ideas

Old 03-28-2009, 03:34 AM
mscomc

Default Science and Engineering Forum?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would be intersted in having a Science and engineering forum... you know discussing things from: new medications, medical procedures, new chemical industry, oil refining, alternative fuels, engineering of various machines, other types of research be it any field: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry etc etc

Old 03-28-2009, 04:57 AM
matthughesfan21

with as much as we discuss all that, I think it would be better just to keep that in the woodshed
Old 03-28-2009, 05:06 AM
mscomc

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
with as much as we discuss all that, I think it would be better just to keep that in the woodshed

ahhhhh you are probably right.... i was just trying to make conversation hahaha lol
Old 03-29-2009, 12:58 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc
ahhhhh you are probably right.... i was just trying to make conversation hahaha lol
i wasn't trying to sound mean, but just going through all that work to set it up and find mods wouldn't probably be worth it
Old 03-29-2009, 01:01 AM
mscomc

ahhhhhhhhh no worries ... I assure you im not as sensitive as I may come across, im actually just a clown.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:29 AM

If you are really interested in doing that why don't you talk to Nate about it and he can advise what's best. Nathan's the webmaster/admin. here so he's your go-to guy. Also, the moderators are very helpful too (TexasRN/Amy, MattHughesRocks/Michelle, Neezar/Denise, Tyburn/Dave, Mac/Mac, Jeff Crow/Jeff and Boomer). I think that's everyone (at least the ones I know of).

I think there are a lot of people who would be interested in these topics including me. Whether it would be better as a separate forum or a thread in the Woodshed is, I think, definitely a ? for Nate to help you with.

Just PM (private message) Nate, you know, if you would prefer to ask him privately about this or anything. He's really nice; all of them are here.

Last edited by Bonnie; 03-29-2009 at 04:02 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc

That sort of thing usually gets split between the Woodshed, if its general, or The Christian Section if its more about Medical ethics, Eugenics, or anything with a moral component.