View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I don't care at all for Rashad..He is a nowhere near a great person in the cage.
I don't care for Baby Jay.. He is too full of himself (though the 'huggers cause most of it)

I don't care for Anthony Johnson .. Trying to make his "bones" off Matt Hughes.. Be a better fighter before you call Da Man out.

I don't care for Brandon Vera .. On his UFC Fight Night debute he said he would hold both the HW and LHW at the same time and called out Chuck (this was at the height of Chuck's populairty). I know that this was a long time ago, but I can't get by it for some reason. And he just dosen't impress me.

ANY fighter who doesn't make weight... though I would be willing to give a pass on a one time deal.. (Gina gets a pass.. just cause she is hot.. and half the time they don't let her make a second try).

Other fighters I don't care for are the hype fighters (Kevin Furgeson/Bock Lesnar).. but that's more the people that are pushing the hype than the actual fighter.. Brock is good.. but not a Champion..They need a new class for him.. Kevin is a basic fighter than will get better ...just like Brock.