Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:09 PM
mrgr8ness

Default Hi everyone

New to the forum. Been an MMA fan for quite awhile, but started taken a much bigger interest over the last year or 2. Like I'm sure a lot of people, had the dream to get into MMA myself. I wrestled throughout grade school and high school, and took up boxing while going to college. But I met my wife, settled down, and had kids. Had to take on regular 9-5's to support the fam, so my asperations changed. Now I am 30 and too old to get into the sport now, but I still enjoy working out and training a bit.

Became a fan of Matt's for a lot of reasons. First, I have a lot in common. We are both Libra's, and our wifes are both Capricorn's. I have about the same build and style as Matt. I enjoy hunting and share the same political views as Matt. I have a Mustang and a Harley. (I think Matt has a Mustang, but not sure about the bike). I also gave a ring to my wife on Christmas, in an oversized weighted box, though I did it a few years before Matt did(haha). I always liked Matt's presence in the octagon. I like the lack of trash talking. I think he was one of the best TUF coaches. I would bet that he motivates the people that he trains, and they want to work hard for him. The more I read his blog, the more I like the guy and can relate to him.

So that's it. Hoping to read up, hang out, maybe make some new friends.