View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle
This is a big mistake and i really dont care how or what kind of interrogation tactics we use to get information from these SOB's....In America you are innocent until proven guilty but 1st their not Americans 2nd their not held in America 3rd they don't go by the>>>>>>Geneva convention <<<<<< so any BS you give me about them being held by Americans and so on and so on is out the door. These people are there for a reason.

They should not close the prison i don't care if there's only a 100 prisoners in there. We need to have a place to keep them locked up. I really can care less if they ever get a trial they can rot behind bars for all i care When that place close's they will transfer some terrorist to other prisons but they will let some go. Sorry if I seem a little disgruntled today but this is a touchy subject for me as you all know.
I thought they were held at a Military base...even if its off US mainland, a Base is still classified as an Embassy...ergo it is US soil....I guess maybe not if they have decomissioned it though....and the Staff opporating the facility ARE American...ergo it doesnt matter who they are holding, if they mean what they say about Freedom, and the are law abiding, then they will hold dear exactly the same sentiments as if Guantanamo was in a Suberb of the Capital.

Its alright letting people rot behind bars if they are guilty, but without a trial how do you know there ARE guilty?

As for interrogation techniques...I assure you whatever Obama says, the waterboarding and stuff will continue, and it must continue, and all other governments will do it in order to protect the masses. Its sometimes the only way to extract information. Thats just a signal that its going back underground so the senior officials can stop admitting they do it