View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:56 AM
kyle

Well why don't you ask John McCain and the other POW's at the Hanoi what they think of her. If you asked me I think she was flirting awfully close with treason.....I believe in freedom of speech but remember there is a price for that freedom and it comes at the expense of our military to fight for it.

During a 1972 trip to N. Vietnam, Jane Fonda propagandized on behalf of the N. Vietnamese government, declared that American POW's were being treated humanely and condemned U.S. soldiers as "war criminals" and later denounced them as liars for claiming they had been tortured.

^^^^she said this about our soldiers She may apologized for what she did or said, but I truly believe she would still do the same thing today. She caused a lot of problems and to me she is a murderer. She may not have killed anyone personally but a lot of people died over their and even when they came back here some committed suicide because of some of the things Fonda and the other idiots said when they got back like do "not hail the POW's as hero's. because they are hypocrites and liars," that is another quote by Fonda