View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 05:40 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

JB here, I'm 26, and I from IL but I also have family and friends in AZ so I like to spend as much time out there as I can. I have been a forum member since late 2006.

I work as sort of a "jack-of-all-trades" in the audio/visual field. I have a 3 bedroom home that I turned into my studio and computer lab where I do all sorts of projects for local artists, including myself. I do demos for bands, beats for hip-hop guys, and even audio restoration and transferring for older folks. I also do video editing, as well as graphic and web design.

Besides working out of my home studio, I also work as a DJ all over the Chicagoland area. I don't spin records in clubs, take ecstacy, and either, lol. I'm the DJ that does weddings, parties, beer and shot bars, and the occasional outdoor festival.

I love Football, Boxing, MMA, Basketball, and Baseball I have also been a musician for about 12 years. I sing lead vocals and play guitar in a band called High Underground. I started the band in 2005 in Arizona as a recording project with a friend, and when I moved back to Illinois in 2007 I carried the name and music on with a group of good friends and fellow musicians. If you wanna check it out go to http://www.highunderground.com