View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Can you provide any scientific citations to disprove the theory of evolution and/or to prove your belief of the earth being only 6000 years old? Can you provide scientific citations to back any of your beliefs?

You call the theory of evolution science fiction yet you believe in things that can't be proven, haven't been proven and are far more out there as far as beliefs go. You seem to always fall back on "faith" as being the answer. That isn't the answer for any of it yet you cling to it so very tightly. How many drinks of water did it take for you to swallow your propaganda pill?

If points were being scored on who brought what to the table, you would clearly be losing. Yeah, just my take though I am looking at what was presented and trying to be unbiased in my opinion. Even when I was a believer I couldn't believe some of the things that were put out in front of me no matter how hard I tried.

It's too bad shon8121 isn't able to defend his position here. I have been enjoying reading the threads and responses given by both sides.
Well Buzzard then you certainly are just being bias. I admitted mine was faith and was not trying to win any argument. He started the thread and the burden of proof is on him not on me. That is argumentation 101. In court the prosecution has the burden all a defense attorney need to do is cast doubt. SO no Buzzard I would not loose because he has not made his case and there is plenty of doubt. When he provides real scientific evidence i will address it, but since that does not exist I will just sit and observe.