View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 03:34 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I have no problem believing that these Mexicans are just liars who will say whatever it takes to win their case. They're already entering a country illegally, trespassing, destroying someone else's property and breaking & entering; it's not much of a stretch to believe that they are capable of lying as well.

This never should have gone to trial to begin with, it's total BS.

Also, your example doesn't apply, because this guy is protecting his own land, not someone else's commercial property. It's a completely different scenario.

Sure, they could be lying, but you don't know that.

I think RNC's point was that IF this guy is assaulting people after he detains them he should be charged. I agree with him.

It seems the popular idea floating around this thread is that the guy has this divine right to just start shooting people because they crossed onto his land. I don't think I need to explain how retarded that is. If he feels threatened, that is completely different, but just because these people are illegal immigrants does not mean they should be used as target practice. They are human beings.

The truth is, this guy should not be out there policing the area by himself to begin with. I know it's his land, but that is just DUMB, he's lucky he ain't dead by now.