View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by shon8121 View Post
Fraud? Did I not say I was confused by what you said?
And no, I didn't draw the Triangle. My bad. I have no paper or pens nearby.

*sigh*
1.) With contradictory verses on such important things like who Jesus was, what better source am I to get information from than Church Leaders themselves from the various Sects of Christianity?
2.) Uh... Haha, there are still Christians today that believe Demons cause Illnesses... especially Mental Illnesses. You take up your problem with them.
Oh and uh... it's not Faith in the Scientific Method, it's "Trust". Big difference, you English Major you.
3.) Lets talk about skirting the issue, you addressed NOT ONE of my Evolutionary points. And if you had actually read what I wrote, you'd understand that our Ancestors the Cro-Magnons evolved to be adapted to a warmer climate in Africa and when the Ice Age receeded in Europe, they migrated. Since the Recession of the Ice Age happened relatively quickly, Neanderthals technically either had to "adapt" or die out... and they ended up dying out because the Cro-Magnons were more well adapted to that type of environment already and outcompeted the Neanderthals for food and territory.
I very specifically talked about Evolution. I mentioned the Neanderthals having clearly evolved from a common Ancestor with Humans but had Evolved separately in Europe to the cold harsh climate there and they didn't contribute any genes to the modern Human population... possibly because they couldn't interbreed with our Ancestors.
Care to tackle the Evolution subject in the "Theory of Evolution" Thread now big guy?
You see you want us to think like you and when we do not you whine. There is nothing to talk about the theory of evoultion because it is science fiction and a waste of thread space. So if someone else prefer to swallow your propaganda then they can waste their time with you but since you refuse to provide any citations at all I cannot take you as a serious academic. Good day!