View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by shon8121 View Post
Um... you misspelled "Science". The Science I reference doesn't have a "Junk" before it, or a "Fiction" after it. Haha.
But no really, there are plenty of complete fossils in this list... And really, as I said before it's the DNA evidence that is the smoking gun for Common Ancestry. We don't even need Transitional Fossils.
And "primordial ooze"? You mean "soup"? Not that Abiogenesis has anything to do with the Field of Evolution, but there are far better idea's of how that occured than the Primordial Soup one. You're right to consider that a fantasy.Please do not lower yourself to complaining about spelling or such, that is a weak logic and you know it. This is a forum not a thesis. I have seen the studies on the fossils oyu listed which one do you claim to be complete and that is true evidence of a transitional to hominid?

Um... I'd really like to keep on topic, but these verses clearly state that Demons cause Illnesses and Jesus can cast them out, thus curing the Illness.
If you want to discuss this further, you can PM me, as I truly do wish to stay on topic as much as possible.How do they claim that other then your opinion. This is on topic. Defend your heresy in public sir and do not runaway and hide via PM. You made the claim now defend it.

No worries Brad. I'm not at all "hurt" or anything by his posts. He's free to say whatever he wants, no matter how incorrect or rude he may be.Prove it sure. I find that the most arrogant thing on here since you have yet to show any proof. Citing talking points are not proof. Even the field of science demands citations and verifiable evidence. Can you show with fossils the transition and can you show us how we are evolving into a new specie even now? Not adaptations but the evoultion of the specie itself. When you do that then you can claim I am wrong until then spare us the smoke screen logic and prove it.
In red above, stop skirting the issues and prove it already.