View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:25 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
First the fossils none of those have been proven nor are they complete. They are built upon pure assumption and faith in man's theory. There are no fossils that show primordial ooze becoming a full think man. Your junk science is science fiction and a fairy tale sorry to tell you.

Now to discuss you biblical ignorance.

Luke 7:21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.

KJV Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I stopped after the first two because I can tell you lack understanding on basic grammar especially for the Greek. The word AND is called a definite article and must be separate from other articles. So the list must be separated at each definite article. Be careful to get your facts straight before you make yourself look so foolish again. If you cannot grasp scripture then do not try to cote it without understanding. I would never cite germ theory to you because i have no clue, just as you lack the understanding of Scripture.
tell me something Chris....why do you have to be so arrogant and mean to people ? i know from personal experience its sometimes hard to be polite but i'm trying very hard to consider other peoples feelings when i post and you should give it a try as well.....just a thought.