View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Crowbar

My name is Jeff Crow as my sn gives that away. I'm 32 soon to be 33. I work Munitions(AMMO) as an active duty member of the United States Air Force. I've been in for about 11 1/2 years now. I'm currently stationed in North Carolina. I've got to travel and live in many different states and countries.

I joined the forums a little over 3 years ago. I'm originally from Nokomis, IL. It's a small town about 15 miles from Hillsboro. I grew up knowing who Matt and Mark were and when I heard that they both were fighting, I went to an event in Springfield, IL back in 98 or 99 where Matt and Mark both fought. I had followed the UFC since the beginning, but on and off. I had heard that Matt was fighting in the UFC and started following his career.

I eventually stumbled onto his website and then these forums. I found some really great people on here and have become very good friends with some of them. I had met Matt and Mark on a few occasions, but never really talked to them until over the past few years. I consider them good friends now and usually get to hang out at the gym when I come home to visit. I also hang out with Nate and have with Mac a few times when visiting too. The funny thing is that when I first joined the forums, Nate was living about 3 hours south of me when I was stationed in New Mexico. I had made plans several times to go down and visit him, but nothing ever panned out. It wasn't until he moved to Hillsboro that I finally got to meet him. I guess it's cause I don't have very far to drive to meet him when I'm back home

That's about all I can write at one time.