View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:27 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Yeah, that's true. It's just kinda hard to trust an organization that's allowed it to happen is all - like saying the company's integrity is already tarnished.

Didn't realize that, like I said, I don't really pay any attention to baseball - kind of ironic considering I was named after George Brett (name is Brett and born in 1980 - pine tar baby ).

It's ok, I don't need to re-read the thread, I was only arguing with you.

Well, it's not really like Baseball just let it happen without caring. This has been a big issue for a while now and I think MLB and the players union has done a lot to get the sport cleaned up. These tests that have just come out were done by the league in 2003 just to see if they needed to start having random drug testing, and they DO now. Those test results were supposed to be destroyed and never made public, but obviously somebody in the players union thought it was a good idea to keep them around. MLB needs to release the names of the other 103 players so that the whole league does not have to have this black cloud over it.

Yeah, I would not re-read all that junk either, lol, but my point was that Spiritwalker has been on a tirade about "team sports" and how the UFC and MMA is so much better, thats why I made the comparison.