View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Thats cool if you think it's boring, but saying it should fail is just silly. Saying you need to start a "new league" to get rid of people who are doping is a waste of time. Just test the players properly and get rid of the bad seeds, it's that simple.

Also, you need to realize, in 2003 there were NO rules against steroids in the MLB. It was never something that anybody thought was a problem until the last 10 years after Sosa and McGwire, then Bonds, now A-Rod. Canseco's book did a lot to blow the lid off it too.

As for comparing the UFC and MLB, I realize they are different, but they are both professional sports organizations. Go back and read what's been being said in this thread and you will see why I made the comparison.
Yeah, that's true. It's just kinda hard to trust an organization that's allowed it to happen is all - like saying the company's integrity is already tarnished.

Didn't realize that, like I said, I don't really pay any attention to baseball - kind of ironic considering I was named after George Brett (name is Brett and born in 1980 - pine tar baby ).

It's ok, I don't need to re-read the thread, I was only arguing with you.