View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

it was only a matter of time. The kid had issues on TUF, then overnight he became reformed...now what do you think happened to those issues?? I'll tell you what, they festered and bubbled until they blew up in his reformed face...anxiety can often be because people have issues that they cant deal with and the issues wont go away and eventually thats the form they come out in.

What he needed was help. ALONG time ago...and I remember saying this during TUF...that the UFC should have forced him to get help, then, and there.

But I think what he said was words. I dont think he'd hurt others intentionally...but I suspect he'd hurt himself given half the chance. He lashed out because he felt like a caged animal...litterally...that was not about harming the individuals, it was about escaping them. Without help I think he could be a danger to himself.

Not that anyone on here seems to care...but I think some of us have taken the wrong attidude about this. Lets not pretend some of us havent enjoyed making fun of basic exploitation of a humanbeing with some level of mental ill-health. Lets not pretend some of us have paid good money for a multimillion dollar company to further exploit the same individual for our sheer enjoyment.

There are several on TUF who the UFC should have helpped. He was one, War Machine was another...and there are various others...and YES as an employer it was partially their responsibility, and YES, they could have forced help upon these athletes...they, quite possibly might be the only people able to have done that without crime or prison time.

So next time you want to make a sherdog thread out of an issue like this, I suggest you all think about what your doing first.