View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:50 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I find his character a dissapointment, I think his standard of perfomance is excellent, it only needs to be enhanced by avoiding the groin kicks, geasing, and the ammount of wellplaced accidents, and possibly he needs to be able to finish a few more.

With some things, I try not to set expectations at all, that way I know I CANT be dissapointed.

As for lying. I am not. Before your time, I heralded Georges as the person to succeed Hughes AFTER Hughes retired. I was impressed by the fact he worked, and got knocked back, and then worked again. I was not only pleased with him, I supported him, even during GSP/Penn1

but when he started cutting corners following that bout...Yeah I went right off him...that was the dissapointment, that his work ethic and character, were not as good as I thought...and he's only got WORSE since then!

i stand corrected about the lying thing i suppose but not even you could possibly bring GSPs work ethic into question......but feel free to imply that his character is a little suspect,but then again when you bring the possibility of a big payday into the mix i think a lot of really good people just might bend a few rules to gain an advantage....and if you need me to tell you who some of them are then you dont watch nearly as much MMA as you let on you do.