View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I find his character a dissapointment, I think his standard of perfomance is excellent, it only needs to be enhanced by avoiding the groin kicks, geasing, and the ammount of wellplaced accidents, and possibly he needs to be able to finish a few more.

With some things, I try not to set expectations at all, that way I know I CANT be dissapointed.

As for lying. I am not. Before your time, I heralded Georges as the person to succeed Hughes AFTER Hughes retired. I was impressed by the fact he worked, and got knocked back, and then worked again. I was not only pleased with him, I supported him, even during GSP/Penn1

but when he started cutting corners following that bout...Yeah I went right off him...that was the dissapointment, that his work ethic and character, were not as good as I thought...and he's only got WORSE since then!

you know as well as i do that you will not be penalized for a kick to the groin until you have either reached 2 in a round or three for the entire fight so it looks to me like the first one isn't against ther rules.

and as far as geasing go's i looked over the rules very carefully and no where does it say anything about not being able to be geasing ( what ever that is ) during a fight.....so there.