Thread: Brocky Boy
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 08:18 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

While I don't approve of some of his antic's I can understand some of his anger! Shoot their were Folk's hating on him before he even had his first UFC fight or even come close to acting up. When I watched the repeat on Spike I myself got mad and said the fans they were a bunch of jerks. He was being booed before he got to the cage,during the fight and after the fight. The way the FANS acted you would of thought it was a wwe event instead of a sporting event! In fact to be honest all the hatred directed at him makes me root for him even more. As for whether or not he should have got the title shot or not is a different thing altogether. He got it and won without breaking any rules so he earned the title! One of the differences between Brock and Kimbo is that the whole time Kimbo was being hyped as the baddest man on earth he was just fighting cans. Brock however was thrown in the deep in to sink or swim on his own! When they first matched Brock up against Mir I thought Dana was throwing Brock to the Wolves! I didn't think Brock stood a chance against ANYBODY even close to A Frank Mir! But despite losing he showed me he actually belonged. As for being born strong, some Folk's are Genetically gifted but it still takes some work to take advantage of those gifts.