Thread: Brocky Boy
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 03:01 AM
jason2130

as far as lashley and brock it was all about timing, if lashley came to dana first we would be having the names reversed as lashley would be the undeserving champ, and brock would be the respectable lil guy, their WWE careers are about identical, both headlined PPVs and both held the WWE belt, but since brock was the first to dana white he was marketed first/faster and lashley got stuck on other shows, you could argue that the only reason lashley is in mma was to get fast tracked like brock and since he didnt get it hes now at TNA (which to me makes him worse than brock, atleast brock didnt run back to wrestling when mir beat him the first time)

and as far as brocks attitude, he gives what he gets...
brock vs mir 1, no trash talking pre fight, hugs and respect after the fight
brock vs heath, trash talking before, during, and after the fight
brock vs randy, respectful before and after the fight
brock vs mir 2, disrespectful before the fight, got worse after the fight

my guess is this will be the trend throughout his career, and if the crowd is booing him, then i imagine hes gonna give the crowd his opinion back, i happen to like him more that he seems more real after a fight as opposed to 2 fighters who hate each other become best friends 5 secs after beating the crap out of each other and talking crap for 6 months previously

had brock jumped in randys face and rolled around laughing at him after the fight, i would tend to agree more with hes disrespectful over all, but since he shows respect to those that give it, i think that just makes him more likeable in my opinion, thats just me though